• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for casual roleplays! (Fandoms included!)

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-
Ok, so don't get me wrong - I love long roleplays. I love roleplays with paragraphs upon paragraphs for each reply that are insanely fun to go back and read over and over like it's a book. However, since I'm in my senior year right now, and getting ready for college is really taking up a lot of time, it not totally possible for me to do those super long roleplays right now. I don't want to give up roleplays, though! So here I am, looking for some more casual ones with some shorter post lengths (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

First, some quick rules:
1. Someone willing to discuss the plot with me outside the RP! Especially since I only have pairings right now, I want someone that can help me come up with an awesome plot!
2. No controlling my character, no mary-sues, same general spiel.
3. I'm looking for short-ish paragraph replies, maybe 3-10 sentences, but it should definitely vary depending on what's happening in the roleplay and just our general moods. I can write longer if the plot really demands it c:
4. I'm not too big a stickler on grammar, just as long as I can read it.
5. I do prefer playing female characters and I'm a real sucker for romance, but if you're really interesting in doubling, feel free to ask!

Anyways, onto the pairings!

Bold = My preferred role c:
And if nothing's bold in a pairing, I don't have a preference for a role c:

[{Modern era pairings}

Bully x Victim

Bad boy x Good girl

Heroin addict x successful friend

Prince x College student

Rich x Poor/Homeless

{Vintage era pairings: 1920's-1950's}

Alcohol salesmen x Flapper

Rich woman x Thief

Woman x Soldier

{Fandoms: Mostly OCs only! But only mostly}

Harry Potter

Pokemon

...And that's actually it for the fandoms right now D:

Anyways! Send me a message if you're interested! (◕ ワ ◕✿)

I'm quite interested in a Harry Potter roleplay, if you're up to it ( would message but still need to get past the 10 post thing...) - also would you mind explaining to me what doubling is??

I'm quite interested in a Harry Potter roleplay, if you're up to it ( would message but still need to get past the 10 post thing...) - also would you mind explaining to me what doubling is??

Ooh, awesome! Doubling is basically where we both play a female character for ourselves, and both play a male character to pair up for the other person c:

Ooh, awesome! Doubling is basically where we both play a female character for ourselves, and both play a male character to pair up for the other person c:
Oh, right! Thanks :) would you be able to pm me since i currently can't do it :c

Users who are viewing this thread

Back