• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for: cartoons, marvel, + more.

little corvid.

history nerd bird.
Hello, my name is Corvid and I'm in search of a few roleplays! I'll keep this sweet and short, so everything will be in dot points because why not.

ABOUT ME:

• Multi-paragraph writer
  • Slow responder (at least one reply per week, though)
  • Not a fan of OC x Canon
  • Angst/horror lover
  • PM or over RPN threads only
  • Likes romance to be included in most cases
  • No doubling up
ABOUT YOU:
  • Plans the plot with me
  • Absolutely NO one-liners
  • Responds at least once a week
  • Isn't afraid to send me a message if I forget to respond
  • Won't hassle me to include OCs or to double up
  • Won't abandon me in the middle of planning or in the middle of the thread
PAIRINGS:
(Underlined is the character I'd like to play)

Uncharted:

• Nathan and Sam
  • Nathan and Sullivan
  • Nathan x Rafe
  • Nathan x Harry
Marvel:
  • Peter Parker and Tony Stark
  • Peter Parker x Deadpool
Inuyasha:
  • Sango x Miroku
Wild Kratts:
  • Chris and Martin
Harry Potter:
  • Harry x Ron
  • Harry x Draco
Gravity Falls:
  • Stanford and Stanley
Steven Universe:
  • Steven and Garnet
  • Steven and Pearl
  • Sapphire x Ruby
Rick & Morty:
  • Morty and Rick
Assassin's Creed:
  • Assassin x Assassin (FxM or FxF)
Miraculous Ladybug:
  • Marinette/Ladybug x Adrien/Chat Noir
  • Marinette/Ladybug x Chloe
Plots:
  • Something based off of the Breakdancing AU, where Ladybug and Chat Noir are dancing partners in an underground club but ballet dancers in their day lives. I’d like to start with them meeting each other in the breakdancing ring, and versing each other in a heated battle. Eventually they form an alliance, and maybe they start meeting up in private (either still disguised or as their true selves, it’s up to you). After a while, the two become Paris’ most legendary breakdancing duo.
  • I'd love a roleplay based on the AU where Ladybug and Chat Noir are actually villains. They act the same way when the masks are off, but when they're on, they wreak havoc across Paris by stealing things, picking fights, and just about anything they can do to make it on the news. After they meet up for the night, they make a game of fleeing from police with laughter dancing through the air. To put it simply they're a plague on the city, and they have competitions as to who can get the most media coverage in one patrol.
  • There’s a post on tumblr that really has me craving a ballet au. Basically, Chat and LB are expected to create a dance together for some kind of festival or special event. They do so, and after coming up with a satisfying dance, they agree to practice in their own spare time to get the highest result. However, it all falls down to them revealing their identities to each other when they find themselves recognising the peculiarly-familiar dance at school. Cue all the drama that comes with an unintentional reveal, and the decision to either work on the dance together or to actively avoid each other as much as possible.
  • One day, something happens that swaps Marinette and Adrien’s miraculous around – whether it be a wild akuma attack, destiny’s idea of a joke, or they unleashed some kind of ancient curse, LB and Chat find themselves in quite a predicament as they fight to reverse the sudden change of mask. The downside? Time isn’t running out – they can’t de-transform, no matter how many attacks they use. Maybe their personalities begin to change to fit the stereotype of their new miraculous, like Marinette starts getting flirty and Adrien is a lot more calm and professional? I dunno, I just think it’d be an interesting concept to play out c:
  • I just want a sweet thread where Ladybug slowly begins to fall in love with Chat??? It’ll start out with a friendly date (in LB’s perspective) without the masks (yet still disguised, like a masquerade ball), which’ll then turn into multiple casual hang-outs, phone number exchanges, and all of that snazzy jazz. Ladybug startles at the realisation that she’s actually crushing on the punny cat, and whether she becomes distant to sort out her feelings or not is something that we can discuss. Just please, gimme all of the romantic LadyNoir.

Last edited:
Are you wanting to pair Peter up with Tony or just RP them as the father-son sort of relationship set by the movie?

Are you wanting to pair Peter up with Tony or just RP them as the father-son sort of relationship set by the movie?
Honestly I don't really mind, but originally I was referring to a more fatherly-son relationship between them? Whatever floats my partner's boat though, I'd just love any form of roleplay that explores these two ^^

Hello, my name is Corvid and I'm in search of a few roleplays! I'll keep this sweet and short, so everything will be in dot points because why not.

ABOUT ME:

• Multi-paragraph writer
  • Slow responder (at least one reply per week, though)
  • Not a fan of OC x Canon
  • Angst/horror lover
  • PM or over RPN threads only
  • Likes romance to be included in most cases
  • No doubling up
ABOUT YOU:
  • Plans the plot with me
  • Absolutely NO one-liners
  • Responds at least once a week
  • Isn't afraid to send me a message if I forget to respond
  • Won't hassle me to include OCs or to double up
  • Won't abandon me in the middle of planning or in the middle of the thread
PAIRINGS:
(Underlined is the character I'd like to play)

Uncharted:

• Nathan and Sam
  • Nathan and Sullivan
  • Nathan x Rafe
  • Nathan x Harry

Marvel:

• Peter Parker and Tony Stark
  • Peter Parker x Deadpool

Inuyasha:

• Sango x Miroku

Wild Kratts:

• Chris and Martin

Harry Potter:

• Harry x Ron
  • Harry x Draco

Gravity Falls:

• Stanford and Stanley

Steven Universe:

• Steven and Garnet
  • Steven and Pearl
  • Sapphire x Ruby

Rick & Morty:

• Morty and Rick

Assassin's Creed:

• Assassin x Assassin (FxM or FxF)

Miraculous Ladybug:

• Marinette/Ladybug x Adrien/Chat Noir
  • Marinette/Ladybug x Chloe

Plots:

• Something based off of the Breakdancing AU, where Ladybug and Chat Noir are dancing partners in an underground club but ballet dancers in their day lives. I’d like to start with them meeting each other in the breakdancing ring, and versing each other in a heated battle. Eventually they form an alliance, and maybe they start meeting up in private (either still disguised or as their true selves, it’s up to you). After a while, the two become Paris’ most legendary breakdancing duo.
  • I'd love a roleplay based on the AU where Ladybug and Chat Noir are actually villains. They act the same way when the masks are off, but when they're on, they wreak havoc across Paris by stealing things, picking fights, and just about anything they can do to make it on the news. After they meet up for the night, they make a game of fleeing from police with laughter dancing through the air. To put it simply they're a plague on the city, and they have competitions as to who can get the most media coverage in one patrol.
  • There’s a post on tumblr that really has me craving a ballet au. Basically, Chat and LB are expected to create a dance together for some kind of festival or special event. They do so, and after coming up with a satisfying dance, they agree to practice in their own spare time to get the highest result. However, it all falls down to them revealing their identities to each other when they find themselves recognising the peculiarly-familiar dance at school. Cue all the drama that comes with an unintentional reveal, and the decision to either work on the dance together or to actively avoid each other as much as possible.
  • One day, something happens that swaps Marinette and Adrien’s miraculous around – whether it be a wild akuma attack, destiny’s idea of a joke, or they unleashed some kind of ancient curse, LB and Chat find themselves in quite a predicament as they fight to reverse the sudden change of mask. The downside? Time isn’t running out – they can’t de-transform, no matter how many attacks they use. Maybe their personalities begin to change to fit the stereotype of their new miraculous, like Marinette starts getting flirty and Adrien is a lot more calm and professional? I dunno, I just think it’d be an interesting concept to play out c:
  • I just want a sweet thread where Ladybug slowly begins to fall in love with Chat??? It’ll start out with a friendly date (in LB’s perspective) without the masks (yet still disguised, like a masquerade ball), which’ll then turn into multiple casual hang-outs, phone number exchanges, and all of that snazzy jazz. Ladybug startles at the realisation that she’s actually crushing on the punny cat, and whether she becomes distant to sort out her feelings or not is something that we can discuss. Just please, gimme all of the romantic LadyNoir.

Would you care to do one from As Told By Ginger?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back