• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Batman

Sicarius

Shadow Prince
Supporter
Hello, I am currently participating in a 1 x 1 with someone; where I play as the Joker and they as Harley Quinn. For plotline enhancement and development, we need someone who can play a good Batman. Preferably one who plays as one like from the Arkham video games or Batman: The Animated Series. Please make sure you can write at least a paragraph or two, and can really take on the persona of Batman. We want the closest translation to the original characters as possible, and would like a serious writer who can pull off Batman's demeanor.

Hello, I am currently participating in a 1 x 1 with someone; where I play as the Joker and they as Harley Quinn. For plotline enhancement and development, we need someone who can play a good Batman. Preferably one who plays as one like from the Arkham video games or Batman: The Animated Series. Please make sure you can write at least a paragraph or two, and can really take on the persona of Batman. We want the closest translation to the original characters as possible, and would like a serious writer who can pull off Batman's demeanor.
I can help man. If this is till a thing, that is

"Batman oreened over the dirty streets. Another patrol, uneventful. He stood and embraced the coming storm. "We need more nights like these..." he said and jumped from the building. He unfurled his cape and glided to the next building. He landed and jumped, threw a batline, and landed in an alley. He saw a poor woman getting mugged, and looked as though she were going to get raped. Batman clenched his fists and walked up silently behind the attacker. 'This lowlife won't know what hit him.' he thought as he took him out. "Are you alright, ma'am?" he asked. She trembled in fear of not the attacker, but of Batman himself. "Be safe." he said, and grappled upwards, into the now drizzling rain.

I can give it a shot, shoot me a PM if interested.

Within the dark city of Gotham, there was a monster who lurked among the shadows. The people of this city knew that the monster existed, but no one could really describe it with words. The lines between legend and reality were often blurred. Sometimes they'd look up and see a dark figure among the gargoyles, or perhaps a pair of glowing, white eyes. Maybe the monster was the noise in the darkest corner of an alleyway, or the thing that left petty robbers strung up, hung upside down by their ankles. For those who deserved the wrath of the monster, it cast a long, dark shadow over them. A shadow in the shape of a bat. Thus, the legend grew with time, and before long, the monster was given a name. The Batman. No one really knew who he was, what he was, what he wanted, or what he could do. Not really.
And yet, there was more to the story than anyone realized. The Batman, despite his dual reputation as a hero and a villain, was ultimately a tragedy. A man who died at the age of ten, yet was forced to live with a boiling rage in his heart. He had never found love, nor happiness, with the exception of a few fleeting moments. Even those ended in tragedy. They always ended in blood. The man behind the cowl knew nothing but pain, loss, and suffering. He knew nothing but the dead emptiness of himself, and the wrath he wished to incur on those who choked his city in crime. Really, the pot of dismal existence was all the Batman was. And he wanted to make sure every criminal in Gotham knew it.

(Can write alot more on request. My normal emotes are around a page in length; I just didn't want this to be overwhelmingly long)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back