• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for another cynical old coot for an rp partner

SleepCrewChoice

Unlucky Member
yo

I just joined this site. I haven't RPed for a couple of years. It was the best coping skill I've ever had to deal with the mechanized mundanities of modern life. If that doesn't sound like a sexy pitch to you, I don't know what will!

So I would like to roleplay with somebody that can write decently well. I'm okay with there being up to a day or so between posts. It'd be fun to rp all day but I'm 20 friggin years old and I can't realistically sit in front of a computer all day. I am interested in a large variety of fandoms and not easily spooked. It's important to adhere to the websites rules (I'd prefer not getting banned). I just want to write, and to write with somebody else. I'm fine with a group of people that are intermediate to advanced roleplayers or just one friendo that wants to be writing buds. I'm fine with romance, let's get schmoozy or whatever. Let's write some shit! Let's make some stories!

I'm into a lot of fandoms, but here are my favorites if it's helpful:
Naruto
Dragon Ball/Z/Super(/ GT if I'm drunk)
Digimon
Pokemon
Harry Potter
The Inheritance Cycle
Full Metal Alchemist (I actually haven't finished the series, but still)

Soooo hit me up? I'm also VERY open to original plots. I've played DND. I know my way around the nerd handbook, alright? If you've some experience in writing and you can be serious but don't HAVE to take the world too seriously, let's write and shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back