• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for anime RPs!

Yunarika

*I can't send PMs yet, so you're gonna have to start it off! Sorry!

Hi, I'm Yuna!

I'm not picky on what you play, but I personally prefer playing canon characters.
I'd prefer 2-5 paragraph replies, but I'm also down for quick back-and-forth one liners.
I have a few plots in mind, PM me if interested, or we can make one together!
Feel free to ask about stuff not listed, what I've written is just the stuff I most want to do. I've watched a lot of shows, and I'm willing to watch new stuff for the sake of RP.
I'm down for anything in terms of content, from thrillers to SoL, and I'm happy to do any type of relationship.

Bold is stuff that I'm desperate for! (Especially Noragami, if you do that with me I'll love you forever.)

Noragami
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime

Assassination Classroom
My Hero Academia
Code Geass
Danganronpa (all)
Fairy Tail
Fate/Stay (DEEN, Zero, UBW)
Yuki Yuna

Last edited:
Do you know Bungou Stray dogs?
If not, would you be up for a Danganronpa v3 RP?
I don't know Bungou Stray Dogs, but I can watch it within a week or so if you'd like. Otherwise, I'd be totally happy to RP DRv3 with you!

I can't send PMs yet, so could you send the first message?

Up for MHA? I know the person above me asked too haha.

I play Deku, Ochako, Momo, Tsuyu, Bakugo, Shoto, Aizawa, Denki and a few others!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back