• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for an Undertale RP

Hey guys! I've just recently fallen back into the black hole that is Undertale, and I've been dying for a good RP! I play as Sans primarily, but I could also attempt playing Frisk, or Toriel, as well as some others. If you're interested in anything, let me know!

Hey guys! I've just recently fallen back into the black hole that is Undertale, and I've been dying for a good RP! I play as Sans primarily, but I could also attempt playing Frisk, or Toriel, as well as some others. If you're interested in anything, let me know!
Hi! I'd love to do an rp with you :D

I was just looking for an Undertale RP game and I came across with this.... No one is ever talking to me.... Huh..... Welp, if anyone wants to Rp then just tell me.

do you do AUs?

i do a pretty decent ftm (female to male) frisk, if that's alright with you! my discord is ꜱᴀᴅ ɴɪɢɢᴀ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ™#3848 or if you want to do it here, shoot me a pm!

Anyone still up for an Undertale RP? I enjoy RPing with the characters starting when they are living on the surface once more.

Hi there! I know this was made a while ago, but I was wondering if you're still interested in this? I usually do my OC, but I can try out other characters if you'd like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back