• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for an RP partner!

KaiMedia

Just some guy
Heyo i've been RPing for oh gosh probably 10 or more years now and it is one of my favorite passtimes!
Irl I am a Gay man so if you don't like that you can just go elsewhere. You can call me Kai and I hope we can become good friends!

I don't have any super specific Ideas I am looking for right now but am happy to chat and find an idea we both love. '
So instead of specific Ideas Ill just go ahead and give you an Idea of the things I like.

I am open to most pairings if I like the Idea of the story enough but as a gay guy i do tend to prefer doing m/m. If not doing m/m I will play a wide variety of characters so just talk to me if we have a good idea ill come up with something.

I usually prefer original stories rather than fandom but I can be convinced to do some fandoms

I like to rp in the 14- young adult range. I think mostly because this is the part of my life I wish went a totally different direction than it did and I like to liveout that fantasy through my characters.

Modern settings are my favorite.

and Romance of some kind is a must.

I also prefer someone who likes to chat and have fun ooc and build actual friendships with the people they are playing with.

Don't be a stickler about post length I love a good several paragraph post and try to put out as much as I can but I dont want to feel like I need to meet a length requirement especially as I feel sometimes things just need shorter posts

and lastly you need to remember these Rps take place in a world with millions of other people I like to add random side characters here and there and have interactions with people that arent just the main characters otherwise the world and by extension the rp just feels bland and boring.

well thats all I can really think to put in here right now if you have any intrest or Ideas please post down below or message me. I would love to chat with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back