• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for an RP Partner.

autumn-oars

let me be your atlas.
WANTED:
Currently looking for a partner(s) to plot and share ideas with. I'm new to this site so I don't completely understand how thread posting works here but I have experience in other sites when it comes to roleplaying. I can do paras, and is open to playing male or female characters. I'm usually open to anything.

SCENARIOS:
A universe in which the both of our muses are neighbors. They barely spoke to each other outside their usual polite greetings whenever they come across each other in the hall. They somehow end up trapped in an elevator together, and it would be hours until someone comes by and gets it fixed.

Android x Human Scenario?

Hello welcome to Rpnation I would be interested in the scenario sounds fun and I mostly play females if that is alright

Hello welcome to Rpnation I would be interested in the scenario sounds fun and I mostly play females if that is alright
Awesome! Is it okay if you send me a message so we can talk about the details? I can't send private messages right now haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back