• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for an RP Partner

Eonivar

Looking for Hope and Inspiration
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(Updated 04/15/2023)
Greetings I am looking for a devoted long-term co-author for wonderful, creative, imaginative, and fulfilling RP.

I generally will be writing one or two other RPs with other co-authors, but will limit the number so everyone gets equal attention and I can live my life.

I would prefer doing RP over PM here on this site, I do like the idea of having OOC chat on discord though.

I would prefer a co-author that is 21 or older. I am well older than 21 myself.

Genres
I will try to cover all the bases here of what I would like to see and do and my preferences. If there is something I am missing or have any questions let me know.

I prefer fantasy and fandoms such as Star Wars, Star Trek, Avatar:The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Arcane, Critical Role, World of Warcraft, and other similar worlds.

I love Tolkenesque fantasy with immortals, fae, ageless elves, knights, paladins, dragons, unicorns, wizards, sorcerers, and magic. I am willing to create our own world with my future co-author .

I have also have had the urge to dip my toes into an modern urban fantasy (fantasy creatures living with mortal humans in our modern world). I am not much of a vampire or werewolf guy but with the right plot I could portray anything.

It does not have to be Tolkien. As I said before I am not afraid to try something else provided my co-author is willing to educate and guide me, but I would prefer something I am at least somewhat familiar with. I read and watch lots of various fantasy and have no problem bringing other ideas and such.

I am not one to play or portray canon or written characters as main characters, I prefer to make up my own characters and stories.

I generally portray epic, emotive, charismatic, skilled, and artistic characters.

I enjoy romance. I am a very 'Happily Ever After' person, which is not to say I would end something in sorrow or tragedy if the story is beautiful and meaningful in going that direction but prefer happier endings. Also though I am one who goes with the flow of the story and if a romance does not seem to develop but a strong friendship does...so be it, that is just as wonderful.

Latest Craving
My latest craving have been for a world travelling plot in Azeroth for World of Warcraft, several items have been stolen out of Ice Crown Citidel after the fall of the Lich King, our OCs have been assembled to find them.

I could also be down for something in Leigh Bardargo's Grishaverse. I do not have a plot idea for that yet but I am sure we could think of something.

But I am game for pretty much anything otherwise.

Writing Style

I am a textual based learner and have a degree in history. Words are important to me and I enjoy long descriptive posts. That being said not all posts can be books and sometimes there would be a short response depending on what I am responding to, but 90% of the time I will write at least a couple of paragraphs of description. Initially it will be shorter as I will be getting used to writing with my co-author but once I get in the groove.

I feel my strength is character development and dialogue, plot is still something I wrestle with all the time when I write and would like a good co-author that can help me with plot and keeping the story going.

Frequency of writing and Communication
I work full time. That being said when I RPed before I would be able to respond at least once a day (more in the evening if I am in the groove.) There will be days where I am overwhelmed and busy and I will communicate that. Communication is the key with everything in RP. Boundaries and writing comfort are very important and must be discussed.

OOG talk and talk about life in general with my co-author is essential to me. I am a chatty soul. My goal is to make and be a good friend with my co-author, the more we know each other, the better our stories can be.

Preferred characters
I am comfortable with playing characters of any gender. I prefer MxF and FxF romances. I am open to doubling although admittedly I have not done that much in my over five years here on this site, but I am happy to do so.

Hmm...I hope this is enough to get someone's interest...let me know if you have any questions or if there is something key I missed here.

<Presses Save Changes Button with great...anticipation...and prays to the Goddess for more RP ;-) >

Last edited:
Thanks for posting but I have gained a new RP partner. I really can only handle one RP at the moment but if I am able to start another I will let you all know and/or bump this post. Thank you both for the offers, i do appreciate them and I do hope you both can find some RP. =-)

Bumping, My previous co-author had to put our story on hiatus so I am without RP again and looking for a new co-author to create with. Please PM me if you are interested.

Greetings I am looking for a devoted long-term co-author for wonderful, creative, imaginative, and fulfilling RP.

I have dearly missed RP and I am hoping someone will join me in doing this. I would prefer doing RP over PM here on this site or via email.

I would prefer a co-author that is 18 or older.

Genres
I will try to cover all the bases here of what I would like to see and do and my preferences. If there is something I am missing or have any questions let me know.

I prefer fantasy and fandoms such as Star Wars, Star Trek, RWBY, Avatar:The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, and other similar worlds. I love Tolkenesque fantasy with immortals, fae, ageless elves, knights, paladins, dragons, unicorns, wizards, sorcerers, and magic. I am willing to create with my future co-author our own world, it does not have to be Tolkien and as I said before I am not afraid to try something else but I would prefer something I am at least somewhat familiar with. I read lots of fantasy and have no problem bringing other ideas and such. For example, lately I have reread and rewatched the Last Unicorn and found that so inspiring. I am not one to play or portray canon or written characters, I prefer to make up my own characters and stories.

I generally portray epic, emotive, charismatic, skilled, artistic characters.

I enjoy romance. I am a very 'Happily Ever After' person, which is not to say I would end something in sorrow or tragedy if the story is beautiful and meaningful in going that direction but prefer happier endings. Also though I am one who goes with the flow of the story and if a romance does not seem to develop but a strong friendship does...so be it, that is just as wonderful.

I have no problem basing my stories on Tabletop RPGs such as D&D 5e and Pathfinder (or many others)...even though i do have a tendency to sometimes find them constricting in some ways in terms of story writing, yet I still play them when I can.

Writing Style

I am a textual based learner and have a degree in history. Words are important to me and I enjoy long descriptive posts...but I hope you will forgive my chronic use of ellipsis...it is a part of the way I write. That being said not all posts can be books and sometimes there would be a short response depending on what I am responding to, but 90% of the time I will write at least a couple of paragraphs of description. Initially it will be shorter as I will be getting used to writing with my co-author but once I get in the groove.

I feel my strength is character development and dialogue, plot is still something I wrestle with all the time when I write and would like a good co-author that can help me with plot and keeping the story going.

Frequency of writing and Communication
I work full time Monday through Friday as well as being a devoted father of two with a wife of over 20 years now (who also writes her own things). That being said when I RPed before I would be able to respond at least 2 times a day (more in the evening if I am in the groove.) There will be days where I am overwhelmed and busy and I will communicate that. Communication is the key with everything in RP, I enjoy OOG talk and talk about life in general. Boundaries and writing comfort are also important and must be discussed. I hope to make a good friend in my co-author.

Preferred characters
I am comfortable playing male characters but have written female characters. I prefer MxF and FxF romances.

Hmm...I hope this is enough to get someone's interest...let me know if you have any questions or if there is something key I missed here.

<Presses Create Thread Button with great...anticipation...and prays to the Goddess for RP to come again ;-) >
Hello Chad,

It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Call me Keri. I am interested in your introduction and would like to talk more about shared rp interests.

I should forewarn you that I am new to this site, but not new to rp in general. If you would like to discuss further details, send me a pm.

Thank you,

~K

It's been awhile, I am going to take another dip in looking for another co-author. I edited my original post and I am Bumping this thread looking for some interested co-authors. PM me if you are interested in some RP.

Chad =-)

I need to get back to simple, I think i have gotten lost in the weeds for these threads. So I have resurrected my original and first LFA thread. Hope it gets a bite. I soooooo WANT to write!

Bump! Hopefully someone is interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back