• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for an rp partner(S)

aresrme

I'm not that very keen on vampires cause I don't usually role-play that type of genre. Although I don't really enjoy god-modding as well I don't mind role-playing with a detailed or Semi-Detailed role-player but, as long as that character has some type of back story I'm fine with that.

Don't.

• I appreciate it if you didn't instantly kill my character only because it's not fair and I really don't like that.
  • I'm not asking for romance so quickly. I'm looking for building up character and making sure no matter what happens the characters are fine with each other.
  • I do not do vampire role-plays. Even though I have a character that is a pure blood I do not role-play vampire X Vampire. Even if I tried it doesn't roll with me....I'm sorry vampire lovers.
    Do's.
  • I enjoy Mecha type of Genre's. I do enjoy fantasy a lot considering I have wrote some manga books that are from Fantasy type of worlds like the role-play I'm doing that is based on my manga called the Greater beginning of the end. The manga books that I write are part of my originality.
  • I'm looking for Semi-Detailed role-players and casual one's really. Female or males it doesn't really matter...as long as I'm having fun and you are having fun it all counts right?
  • First of all. It might not be the best role-play world you've done before but, it least be grateful you have something such as plot made. Don't discourage yourself cause it's not good. If you need to discuss something...let's do it.
  • Lastly! Good hunting in the nation! Let's make it a reality guys and have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back