• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for an RP partner or partners.

Coco Adel

The Abandoned Maiden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am looking for an RP partner or partners. While I don’t want to turn anyone away I also don’t want to be overwhelmed so I don’t want to take too many but don’t let it stop you from signing up. If I feel I can take on more or some of the applicants don’t work out I may come to you next.

So here is the deal I am looking for a descriptive RP partner. I can do 15+ lines, more if I’m really into the RP. I don’t require you to do 15+ I’m willing to drop it to somewhere around 5 to7+ lines and I don’t mind if you can’t meet the quota every now and then, sometimes it happens to me too. However, I will not accept it being a consistent thing to where it becomes the norm and I really would appreciate it if your responses did not drop below 3+ lines. I absolutely detest 1-liners, I’m not even a fan of 2-liners. If you are not descriptive do not apply for this I promise you that I will drop you in a heartbeat. I will not accept any excuses for it. If you type on a phone, double the lines. If you’re trying to write 15+ then write 30+ if you’re trying to write 5+ or 7+ then write 10+ or 14+ if you are on the phone. If you are holding your phone the long way then multiply it by 3. If you are busy then take your time and reply when you have time for it. Do not rush and give me a 1-liner.

I won’t say not to ghost on me. I mean I would appreciate it if you told me you were leaving for whatever reasons you might have, but if you ghost on me, we will never RP in a 1x1 ever again. I can’t stop you joining group RP that I may also be apart of but just know if you ghost on me. Meaning that you leave the RP, never reply but it’s clear your still active but just ignoring me I will never look your way to be one of my RP partners ever again. Don’t even bother trying to sign up because I will not send you anything. I will not make a post for you I will not send you a message. This also goes for anyone who thinks it’s okay to constantly break my rules.

When it comes to romance I only do MxF and I play a female as my main so if you’re female and you want a romance plot, I can make another character for her love interest if you want.

Follow the rules of RP I’m more than sure you know what they are but so we are clear. No God-modding, do not control my character under any circumstances for any reason unless it has something to do with your powers. No metagaming etc.

When it comes to combat since it’s the two of us I’d like to think we can go by an honor system, trust that each player will be honest and take damage. However, if you are uncomfortable with this we can do dice rolls.

I would like someone I can discuss story and plot ideas with, someone who contributes and doesn’t make m do all the work by myself. If you are interested in any of my original RPs I will warn you that Soulbinder has a decent amount of lore and a hard magic system that you must be willing to read. Ravenwood and Stormbreaker are much lighter.

If you have original RP ideas please send them to me so that I can understand them if we decide to do them.

RP types I enjoy are as follows the ones with the + next to it are RPs that I can’t strictly do alone, nor can they be mixed together to fix it. They can be mixed but they need to be mixed with open off the none + RPs so I won’t get bored.

Fantasy modern or medieval
Sci-fi
Post-Apocalyptic
Supernatural
Romance+
Action adventure
Slice of life+

I am also open to Fandom RP the fandoms I would be willing to do are as follows and I’ll warn you now I only play OC’s.

Naruto
My Hero Academia
Attack on Titan
Fairy Tail
Sword Art Online (More the concept than the actual show)
Overlord (Again the concept)
Darling in the Franxx
Madoka Magica (But also with magical boys)
Magical Girl Raising Project (Also with boys)
RWBY
How to Train your Dragon
Mass Effect (Preferably the Trilogy, because I haven’t finished Andromeda yet)
Monster Hunter World
Fallout (I’ll warn you, I’ve only played 4)

Now if you read through all that I apologize if I sound kind of prissy, stuck up even for that is not my intent. However, here is the thing. In the past, I have tried to be nice and understanding and it seems like when I do that people take advantage of my kindness and screw me over. I try my best to make sure that me and my partner both have fun, but a lot of my partners in the past only seem to care that they are having fun. I’d beg and plead, trying to compromise and be reasonable because I didn’t want to drop the RP and hurt my partner’s feelings all the while ignoring the fact that they did not have the same courtesy for me. So I’m fed up, I’m tired of it and I won’t be putting up with it anymore. I hope that if you decide to become my partner that you roll understand that.

Last edited:
Okay, I'll bite.
Side note, don't remember Coco looking like that in the show.
That was... that was a joke. Yeah.

Okay, I'll bite.
Side note, don't remember Coco looking like that in the show.
That was... that was a joke. Yeah.
You know I actually had her as my profile pic once but I didn't want to go through the hassle of changing my name lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back