• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for an rp partner. I have a plot ready if interested

For_Realzies_

Seriously, For REALSIES
c1c9b535007eb79e33d09db7460e01.gif

tumblr_mn811krL8l1r49l3lo1_500.gif
 Hi so I'm looking for someone to rp with since I'm somewhat new. I have a plot sort of ready if interested below  :)  

PLOT: Two teens have been friends for as long as they could remember even though never having met before. For the longest time they had kept in touch through the internet. Even though they hadn't seen each others faces or heard each others voices the two are practically bestfriends. Despite their differences however they would do anything to make the other happy. The only amount of information they really know about each other is that they are around the same age, they are both about to graduate, and that their home lives aren't always as fine as they would like it to be. Finding that adulthood is almost upon them and that their teenage years are coming to a close, they both decide to jump into the unknown and take a trip together to finally meet each other and salute their adolescence lives goodbye before graduating.

RP STUFF: If you had any ideas you would think would go good with the rp feel free to share them. It's really just a concept I had. Like literally if you wanted them to have powers, or have some kind of group or people after them. I'd be up for that. There can be romance but I warn you its been a really long time since I have rped romance. But yeah I'm not against it. I'd like this rp to be MxF though if there were to be romance. In the rp however I will be rping a girl. I can't rp guys very well. Our characters shouldn't have a drastic age differences since they are both are graduating from high school. So like they had to be around 17,18, or 19 years old.  Umm... I can't think of anything else so if you have any questions or if you would rather rp something different just let me know :).

RP partner stuff: So, I'm not really picky when it comes to an rp partner. But I would like to rp with someone who can write 5+ sentences, with the exception of writers block, and have somewhat decent grammar and spelling. I'm not the best at grammar so I'm not really concerned with you being the best at it. Just please no text talk. Well if they are texting on a phone or something in the rp then I understand. I don't mind OOC talk either. I'm always open to making new friends.

So since its sort of my first time posting something like this. I'm not sure what to do afterwards. If we have to move to another thread or if we just continue to rp on here. So yeah haha I'm a bit lost on what to do if someone is actually interested in rping with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back