• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for an RP buddy!

Snark Bait

hocus pocus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hi! I'm on the hunt for a fresh new RP partner, obviously! I'm generally a pretty chill person when it comes to roleplays, the only thing I ask of you is to refrain from posting constant oneliners and novel length posts. I usually play male but I will play female if the situation calls for it, I can do MxF, MxM and FxF. Please be okay with swearing, because I curse like a sailor sometimes.

Currently I have been dying to do a music/band themed roleplay. I have one idea in mind that would probably work better as a group RP, but there's a chance it could work 1x1 if both of us are okay with taking on more than two characters.

I would also like to do something greek mythology or the oh so original vampire/werewolf themed. Also I'm a sucker for StudentxTeacher (but it has to be MxM)

If you don't like those ideas that is fine, I'll do pretty much anything if the plot is interesting enough.

*stares at the choices, but can't decide* Should I go to Disney Land or Disney World?!

You know what, I chose a StudentxTeacher, but only if it can be at a magic academy (it really doesn't have to)

Hunnyhelp said:
*stares at the choices, but can't decide* Should I go to Disney Land or Disney World?!
You know what, I chose a StudentxTeacher, but only if it can be at a magic academy (it really doesn't have to)
Yessss! Lets do it! Magic is a beautiful thing. Just send me a PM and we can plan from there.

Would you want to do a Human x Neko RP that is MxM?

I have a few short plot bunnies.

Nico said:
Would you want to do a Human x Neko RP that is MxM?
I have a few short plot bunnies.
Sure! Although I've never really done anything with nekos before. But it obviously wouldn't be a challenge since they are just people with cat features (correct me if I'm wrong.) Go ahead and send me a PM

I wouldn't mind doing the music rp idea with you if you had a solid plot in mind. c: I can either a female or mals role. Which ever you wanted to do if you wanted to add romance to that plot.

almightykeytten said:
I wouldn't mind doing the music rp idea with you if you had a solid plot in mind. c: I can either a female or mals role. Which ever you wanted to do if you wanted to add romance to that plot.
Awesome, although the plot is far from "solid" there's a lot of room for planning left. But you can send me a PM and I'll try to tell you all about it!

Okay .. Um .. hello there. It's very nice to meet another Yaoi fan! Haha ..

I'm interested with the Greek Mythology or the vamp/were Rp. Also the StudentxTeacher sounds good to me.

If you get any ideas for MxM Rp, you could always tell me to play with you. ^_^

I wrote around the decent length. 6-10 sentences or more. I didn't come online as often because of homeworks that killing me everyday and I'm dying to raise my grade. I'm mostly interested in Fantasy, Romance, Action, and Futuristic. My English isn't that great and I simply go with translating on my own and sometimes forget about the perfect future tense, simple past tense, and things like that. Even so, my vocabulary is quite wide since I read English fiction a lot.

That's it. If you're interested to play with me, please send me a PM or tell me to send you a PM. Either way works, your call. Alright, Sayonara! ^_^

Hey, if your still looking I would love to try a Greek mythology rp with you? But the Music/band plot sounds good as well if you would prefer. :]

I would love to do a werewolf/vampire thing. I don't really mind who is who, though I usually play a female :3

If you're still looking, I'd be interested in either doing the music idea or Greek Mythology. I prefer to play female and don't mind having multiple characters.

I was wondering do you know of the alpha and omega that they do in fan fiction ?

I was wondering do you know of the alpha and omega that they do in fan fiction ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back