• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for an rp buddy

c_belas

~sparklez~
Hello~ I really miss roleplaying and creative writing, and there are a few things that I would like to do, but I'm down for pretty much anything!

I like to write in paragraphs (at least 4 or 5 lines each), third person, past or present tense, with already existing characters and some originals. Pretty much any setting is going to seem cool for me, but I've been looking for someone to try some fantasy/medieval themes recently. I may not always be available, and I also do not need the other person to reply instantly. By all means, please take your time to rest, eat well and drink lots of water, fellas.

Fandoms:
Kpop (multifandom — BTS and LOONA are the current hypes; hardcore gg stan)
Anime (Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, Little Witch Academia, Yuri On Ice, Hetalia, Dance in the Vampire Bund, many others~)
Disney. Just loads and loads of Disney fandoms.

Thanks a lot c:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back