• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for an RP (always looking!)

Truff

One Thousand Club
Hi! I've roleplayed in the past, but i'm just getting back into it. I'm interested in mostly anything, both simple and detailed. I'm also interested in romances (i'm a hopeless romantic), but i'm open to other genres as well. When it comes to most RPs, I prefer to play two characters, a boy and a girl.

I'm a college student who also works full time, so please forgive me if I don't reply for a day or just one reply a day. If i'm going to be gone for longer, i'll let you know. My replies tend to be one paragraph usually 5-7 sentences long and I like to RP with someone who is around that length. I don't have very many ideas at this point, but if you do (or don't!) PM me and we can brainstorm!

I'm interested in roleplaying with you. I have a few plots in mind that usually require 1 character per person but can be adjusted to fit your needs.

Hey hey hey! I'm interested.

I don't really have plot ideas though. So, uh, yeah.

Hey I'm Kay!

I am also a hopeless romatic and I normally play as a male, but can play female if needed. I have ideas if you wanna chat it out and figure would how we wanna do this!

I consider myself a pretty literate writer, but I am not strict at all about post limits, I'll just follow your lead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back