• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

looking for an long term 1 on 1 roleplay( updated again )

Hi,I'm looking for someone to have a long term role-play. I have several ideas with all have different genre but i also would like to hear yours .

Rules

• Must have a decent grammar: I'm not asking for the grammar to be flawless. all I am asking for is for the grammar to be understandable . grammar error/spelling mistakes are not important.

• activity : the person must be really active. I don't want someone who comes online like once a week for an hour. i need someone to be active each day for 2 hours at-least

• Person must be open minded: meaning not racism,sexism and ect

• Must be mature: you can be at any age as-long as your mature but not all my roleplay is going to be kid friendly

• Dedication: I want someone who is really dedicated and will not leave in the middle of the roleplay
  • must be detailed: i want someone who gives a lot of detail in there post and character creation

• have the same or near times zones: this is not a rule per-say but it would make the role-play much more better. most of the other roleplays I had are with people on the uk. ending up staying up late just for the role-play.

my role-play ideas:

first idea

:

about

:

: the child of poor man/woman get kidnapped. but when he goes to the guard for help they refuse to do help him since his poor.so he goes on his own to save his daughter but a female guard feels bad for him and decides to help him

which era is it in :

medieval times/

Middle Ages(973–1011)

requirement:

• must have a good knowledge of the supernatural(mythical creature) and about the medieval era
  • the ability to play multiple characters

second idea:

the last of us fandom rp: about 2 survivor going through there daily . they can be sister/sibling/mother daughter/father or daughter/lover/friends or just two stranger they met.

which era is it in :

requirement:

• must have played and have a big amount of knowledge about the game
  • if your looking for romantic role-play your character must be female

third idea:

a new virus has broke out. a virus that turns people who things you would never imagine. in your worst nightmare. this role-play is about a new virus(which will be invented by us) which had broke out. so then there are 2 character who are trying to survive

era:

modern

requirement:

• to have a good amount of info about zombies/and seen some zombie movies and play zombie games
  • having a creative mind( the rp has a lot of work to it as you need to create the virus and the zombies
  • knowing or having a the ability to draw:( we need someone or yourself to draw the monster concept how they will look)

forth idea:

a young homeless girl is about to be attacked when a vampires comes and saves her life.the vampire give the girl a home and end up loving her

era:

Victorian era

requirements

• good amount of info about basic supernatural creatures meaning vampires and werewolves
  • must be a girl(this role-play is strictly Yuri(girl on girl))
  • having a some information about the Victorian era

fifth idea:

about 2 supernatural hunters. there taking down the creatures who people don't even know they existed

era:

modern

requirements

• must have a decent amount of knowledge of the supernatural creatures

if your interested just send me private message with your age/sex/location and how long have you been role-playing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested, but am also new to this whole forum thing...I suppose I'll just leave it at that. Oh, Ive also been rping for 3 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back