• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for an experienced 1x1 partner

SweetPanda

Avid Writer
I'm new to this site, and online RPing in general. I've RPed before, but not seriously, and would like to have a nice long RP with somebody who knows what they're doing, and is patient. I like fantasy RPs the best, but will do other kinds, and I will do any kind of pairing, though I prefer FxF. I haven't reached the threshold of ten posts yet, so I was hoping to be able to reach it with this thread.

A paragraph would be the minimum for my reply, though it will most likely be lengthier as it is Summer.

Please respond if interested :)

Hi, there! I'm still new, haven't reached my threshold of ten posts either, but I would love to roleplay. Did you have anything in mind? I'm pretty open to ideas.

Lirael said:
Hi, there! I'm still new, haven't reached my threshold of ten posts either, but I would love to roleplay. Did you have anything in mind? I'm pretty open to ideas.
Honestly, not really. I just was so eager to get my feet wet that I had to start a thread! I really like fantasy though, and would like to do a FxF RP, or even a non romantic one would be nice :)

I could definitely do fantasy. I don't know a lot about FINAL fantasy though, to be honest. Would you prefer historical fantasy or something more modern?

That's great, because I barely know a thing about Final Fantasy! I would prefer historical over modern, but I could do modern,if you wanted.

Actually, I grew up on historical fantasy. I teethed my literary chompers on David Eddings and Terry Goodkind.

Then I may not know as much as you do about it :D What kind of historical fantasy RP would you be interested in?

I'm open to just about anything, really? I believe the usual sort of storyline is a quest for a magical object, lol. That's sort of historical fantasy one on one. Maybe we could do something like a lost monarch though?

The search for a lost monarch? Sounds good to me!

I still can't pm, even though I'm pretty sure I've posted 10 things.

Your account has to be 24 hrs old as well. I'm in the same boat, actually -le sigh-

Okay, so lost monarch. Let's see. We could have it where they're searching for this lost monarch. So, do we want it to be a king or a queen?

Ah, that's also a thing. Hmm, I don't suppose it really matters, if they're lost. Perhaps a king? Why would we be searching for the king? Are we part of his court, or are we related to him somehow? Just tossing some ideas out here.

What if it's like an evil king took over and there's a small band of rebels looking to put the proper king onto the throne? It's a similar storyline to how Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth saga started. Except, they were looking for a powerful magician to get rid of the evil king.

Lol, we would be looking for the rightful king to knock the bad king off the throne

That's fine ^_^ I can be the king then. Did we want to start them right where they find the king or right when they're going to search for him?

Hmm. Maybe while they're still searching? In the middle about, but they'll find the king soon. So a bit of travel and some character development.

I would, but I'm trying to finish something up first, lol

Don't you want to do it tomorrow? When we both might have PM? I need to go do some stuff anyways. We can start tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back