• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for an Awesome Partner (MxM/MxF)

Esil Lark

Read About Me
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Welcome to Dark Side, where I'm trying to find a fellow RPer who's interested in the plots I made/making. First of all I'm Satan's servant, (not really, no), I go by the name Lucius (not my real name), the only real info about me that I'm gonna tell you guys, is my age, I'm 21, (Incoming 22, not that you care).Okay, now that I got rid of awkward introductions, I'm gonna go to the plots, BUT before I get to the plots, I'm gonna tell you guys first, when/how/what I role play, it's just a short one, so please read it, It's really important!!

~ I M P O R T A N T É ~

• -If you have read my age, you can tell that I'm old, (not that old), so I prefer my partner to be 18+

• -My age is not the only reason that I prefer you to be 18+, it's also because, there MIGHT be some mature themes, in the role play, so I want someone old enough who can bear with it.

• -And since you're old enough, I prefer you to be literate.

• - Please be detailed, 'kay? not too casual.

• -I only RP MxM or MxF, not really that fond of FxF. (not that I'm against it)

• -I prefer to play the Male or the Seme in the MxM case.

• -I only use ANIME faceclaim/pictures, I don't do realistic. Don't ask why.

• -My paragraphs go from 1-3, depends if you give something I can write to.

• - I only RP on PM, because I usually lose sight of the threads.

• -I go with one-liners if there's really nothing going on, but, if that's not the case, please try to keep up with my length. I get really bored, if it's a short response.

• -I can wait for 2-3 days for the response, if it exceeds that, I might remind you, please don't take it as a bad move. I'm just really desperate in good RPs

• -As for me, I always reply quickly when I'm not in college, you'll realize my schedule once we start RPing.

• -Also, the last one is, I'm fucking weird, if you realize that my replies are a sloppy ass shit, it's probably because i'm doing something stupidly weird, that's why forgive me if that happens.

• -And yes, I swear a lot, even in the RP sometimes, if I want to, If you can't take that, it's cool, you can go.

• -I'm actually quite surprise that I lasted ten bullets till I started to cuss. So yeah, now that the boring shit is out of the way, here's the list of the plots I had made.

~ P L O T S ~

no slide no slide
Delinquent at Heart

Isaac Hales, was a so-called 'legendary' delinquent, many other thugs started to follow him and eventually created a gang, and he was then called as the so-called leader of this gang, although he really didn't really care about them at first, once he started spending most of his time fighting side by side by the people of his gang, he started to become attached to the, family like attachment. But that soon ended, when his gang got ambushed by other gangs, they were soon split in half, the other half blaming Isaac for his irresponsibility and the other trying to defend him. And it started to go downhill from there.. and he decided to ran away, from it. When he moves to another town, far from where he goes, he decided to change.. no more fights and shit. And now, he's in college. living an average college student life, which is quite peaceful, not until a certain someone (Your character) showed up, apparently he/she was one of the member of his past gang, who was trying to defend him and is now trying to get him back on the street, where he belongs... but obviously he denies the offer, he's enjoying his peaceful life now.. why would he go back now?...but he/she is stubborn as fuck and keeps on persuading Isaac... what will he do if certain events happens with this certain someone that can lead him back to the street?

no slide
no slide
no slide

I Got My Eyes Set On You

Clark Dean is a musician, and sometimes musician also reaches a certain wall, a wall that prevents them from writing music and such. When he reaches this wall, he always goes to a certain bar, he usually goes to when he's at a standstill, he's already a regular at the bar, since he's in front of the wall for the past month, and in this certain bar, there's a new bartender (Your Character), and since Clark is an arrogant , foul mouthed piece of shit, he did not get along with this new bartender much, the incoming weeks he'd been going to the bar, there's not gonna be a night that the two did not end up verbally attacking each other, even though the constant fighting pissed him off.. an unusual thing happened, he overcome the wall that is in his way, and the probable cause of this may be the new bartender... he/she became his inspiration, although the first week of overcoming the wall, he's still oblivious about his inspiration, he never wanted to accept that the person he constantly argues with actually helped him on his profession, and once he did realized it, he started acting weird with this bartender, that may or may not hurt the bartender.

no slide
no slide
no slide

I Ain't No Teacher's Pet! (CLOSED)

Daiki Yamamura, the usual bad boy in the campus, no professors/teachers can even control nor tame him, what can they do to a spoiled brat who causes fight on campus and does stupid shit every time, but is filthy rich and if any teachers tried to suspend, expel or even give him a mild punishment, they might lose their job, that's why he's an arrogant prick, cause he knows no one can touch him, not until the new teacher came on campus, this one manage to stand head-to-head with him, he/she doesn't really give a damn about his wealth, and manage to piss the shit out of Daiki but for different reasons..what events might happen to Daiki and the new teacher for the whole school year..? Will he/she manage to change the campus bad boy..?

no slide
no slide
no slide

no slide no slide

That's about it for now! I'm gonna keep updating this though, if any stories come to mind, so for now I'm looking for SIX partners, 2 for each plot, 1 for MxM and another for MxF. If you have any questions regarding the plot or RP, just ask! We'll talk about it and work something up if you have any plus on the ideas. Yes, the plots involve a lot of possible romance, it's on purpose.

MxF spots CLOSED for the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested in doing MxF in Delinquent at Heart or I Ain't No Teacher's Pet!

I'm interested in I Ain't No Teacher's Pet!, MxF, but is it okay if the female character is another student instead of a teacher?

You got an amazing plot though, but I just can't imagine myself becoming a teacher :)

[QUOTE="Clarissa Black]I would be interested in doing MxF in Delinquent at Heart or I Ain't No Teacher's Pet!

[/QUOTE]
Sure, which one do you want to do the most though?

Justwhoami said:
I'm interested in I Ain't No Teacher's Pet!, MxF, but is it okay if the female character is another student instead of a teacher?
You got an amazing plot though, but I just can't imagine myself becoming a teacher
:)

Of course, we can just do a few changes, let's talk it out in a PM?

[QUOTE="Satans Spawn]Of course, we can just do a few changes, let's talk it out in a PM?

[/QUOTE]
Can you send me PM first? I'm a newbie in this site, so it seems like I cant start a conversation just yet.

I Ain't No Teacher's Pet!

I am interested in doing this a MxM 1 if you're still looking for a partner

[QUOTE="Kawazoe Gem]I Ain't No Teacher's Pet!
I am interested in doing this a MxM 1 if you're still looking for a partner

[/QUOTE]

Sure, just hope you're aware that I'm only playing as a seme, if you are, you can throw me a PM.

Interested here! If you're still looking for an mxf that is, the I'm interested in the 'Delinquent at heart' or the 'I got my eyes set on you.'

BlancNoir said:
Interested here! If you're still looking for an mxf that is, the I'm interested in the 'Delinquent at heart' or the 'I got my eyes set on you.'
Sure, which one you're most interested in?? Oh, and technically the delinquent at heart is already taken as an MxF so...

[QUOTE="Satans Spawn]Sure, which one you're most interested in?? Oh, and technically the delinquent at heart is already taken as an MxF so...

[/QUOTE]
Oh. Well, I got my eyes set on you is totally fine. I was going to pick that anyway.

[QUOTE="Satans Spawn]Throw me a PM?

[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I still can't send out PMs since I'm new here. But if you can throw me one then I'd be more than grateful.

Hi, I'd be down for doing "I've got my eyes set on you" or something similar for a MxM pairing :3 PM me!

I'm interested in I Got My Eyes Set On You as an MxM

And I don't mind you being seme, I always rp uke anyways~

"I Got My Eyes see on You" sounds phenomenal! I'm totally game for that if you are :) I would prefer to play a female character for that though since MxM isn't my strong suit.

Interested in Delinquent at Heart if you're still open! ( ;) ) Sounds like a lot of fun and opens up nice character development routes.

I'm a long-time detailed RPer who is fairly active, I think...

Would be willing to do either M x F or M x M.

CassieDoughGirl said:
I'm interested in I Got My Eyes Set On You as an MxM
And I don't mind you being seme, I always rp uke anyways~

Great! Mind throwing me a PM?

Kerishea said:
"I Got My Eyes see on You" sounds phenomenal! I'm totally game for that if you are :) I would prefer to play a female character for that though since MxM isn't my strong suit.

I'm currently not open for MxF, but I would make an exception for now.
xD Mind throwing me a PM?

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]
Interested in Delinquent at Heart if you're still open! ( ;) ) Sounds like a lot of fun and opens up nice character development routes.
I'm a long-time detailed RPer who is fairly active, I think...

Would be willing to do either M x F or M x M.

[/QUOTE]
Sure, Let's do the M x M one, since I'm already RPing a MxF on this plot. Send me a PM?

i might just be the person you need. i don't know. i sure hope.

i'm somehow craving mxm as well. either of your plots are all right with me~

luce said:
i might just be the person you need. i don't know. i sure hope.
i'm somehow craving mxm as well. either of your plots are all right with me~
Send me a PM, kindred.

ah, but alas, i'm new blood in this part of the interwebs. my apologies. care to send me one instead?

luce said:
ah, but alas, i'm new blood in this part of the interwebs. my apologies. care to send me one instead?

Of course, a pm will be send your way.

[QUOTE="Satans Spawn]Of course, a pm will be send your way.

[/QUOTE]
bless you for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back