• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for an after work adventure!

Bloom450

Before Long Everything had changed
Hey guys long time to rp!

First things first, If you are looking for romance, I am probably not the person for you. I want to fight pirates on the atlantic, not worry about a date. If our characters vibe our characters vibe it happens, but I don’t want straight out of the gate ‘ they gotta fall in love’.
Rules!!
  • Be semi-lit and make sure that you interact with my characters in ever post. I don’t want to read your novel I want to interact with your characters.
  • I don’t care about the length of your posts, just give me something to work with.
  • Tell me if your gonna ditch out.

• What you should expect from me!
  • I’m relatively literate.
  • I will try to respond to you as best as I can during the week, but I have a 12-9 pm job and can only respond before and after that time block, but I will try to get to you once a day.
  • I am willing to plot with you, but don’t come at me with nothing.
  • Also I like Ocs so throw them at me as well

If you don’t see anything you like on my list and want to know if I’m willing for something else? ASK ME ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT TO DO.

I am craving nothing more than to write with someone else.

Things I have done well in the past.
Fandoms
  • D.gray man
  • Fullmetal Alchemist
  • Voltron
  • Avatar the last Airbender/ Legend of Korra
  • Code geass
  • Aldnoah.Zero
  • Yugioh
  • Pokemon
  • Steven universe
Non fandom
  • Anything fantasy honestly. Wanna try out a plot? Hit me with that shit.
  • Alice in wonderland

Last edited:
Hello! I could definitely discuss something along the fantasy lines if you so wished, but I am also interested in something with Pokemon or Avatar.

Actually, it's more a split between the three. Though I suppose I haven't done anything Avatar related in a while, so...probably that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back