• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for an active and long term partner!

Fullmetal32

What doesn't kill you simply makes you stranger.
Hey there, call me J. I’ve got an idea or two that I hope some of you may enjoy, but first, a little bit about myself.

I am 20 years of age and I teach band at a local middle school. I’m normally busy from about 7:00am-4:30pm and I have a lunch break at 12:30. All times other than that, I’m on constantly. Now, when I say active, I mean I want my partner to be checking for replies as often as possible like you’re checking for text messages on your phone. If I put in that amount of effort to be active and keep the RP alive, then I believe my partner should to.

I do have a few requirements...

Partners must be 18+!

Perfect grammar 100% of the time.

I’m alright with one liners, everyone gets writer’s block sometimes, but I normally write about 1-2 paragraphs and hope that you do the same.

I can do either MxM or MxF, and if our characters end up deciding to do the do, then Skype is always an option.

Alrighty, there’s really only one pairing that I’ve just been dying to do:

College Roommate x College Roommate

You can choose your major and all of that jazz. I’ve been craving that pairing because it also kind of makes the romance part a little bit easier to slip into. If MxM is your thing, I only play uke/bottom characters, so I’d be looking for a top/seme kind of partner.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you’re interested! I don’t bite, haha! I actually can’t promise that...

Also, don’t be afraid to talk to me OOC, I love making friends, so don’t be shy!

Would you be opposed to our characters being flatmates instead? (Your character can still be in college)

Would you be opposed to our characters being flatmates instead? (Your character can still be in college)

Sure, but I’d still prefer that the ages of the characters are around college age, say like, 18-25 or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back