• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

looking for activish alternative partners

rkoeeries

hi all. My name is Rko and I'm looking for role play partners. this is my first post on this site, so I'll try and make it good.

I would like a one on one role play that is super hardcore shoujo manga, with the twist being that the female actually has the capacity to communicate clearly and has updated current feminist ideals. so this means a lot of the situations of controlling attractive male in a position of power attempting to manipulate our heroine is countered by an intelligent self confident individual who won't take any of his sass. I would like to have a result in dialogue that is heavy with mind games and debates.

(super bonus f the male is suffering from a believable mental health disorder (dissociative disorder, bipolar disorder, maybe major depressive disorder?) or going through possibly a change in their gender identity. something besides some sort of parent drama that makes them a jerk)

I would like to have a one on one or group role play that is a Steven Universe themed plot. it would take place on homeworld, where gem fusion has been outlawed and all characters would be OCs that are a small rebellion group attempting to contact the long forgotten Crystal Gems in hopes of reaching the revered warrior and tactical leader Rose Quartz and her army that defeated Yellow Diamond once before. (only to later find Steven and the Crystal Gems- what remains of them at least)

I'm interested in having role plays where the characters aren't all skinny short waiflike people. I would like to role play with people who are interested in developing complex characters who go through realistic self discovery, such as gender expression, realizations of asexuality, coping with loss, accepting body positivity for bodies that aren't stick figures, and absolutely no love at first sight.

I like vampires and werewolves and zombies and demon and high school and all that other basic role play stuff , but it gets really boring when everybody's character is kind of the same. so if we could apply the above paragraph to the role play staples, I would be very interested in that too.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first one definitely sounds interesting! I'll PM you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back