• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Active Vampire Role Plays

PiperAllen

Hello! I'm new to this site but not new to role playing. I've been role playing on various websites for about three years now. I'd like to get some new role plays started.

What I'm looking for:

*Active partners. I can reply more than once a day most days and am looking for someone who can do the same, or reply at least once a day. I understand that life gets in the way, so please let me know if you're going to be gone for a while. I'll do the same thing.

*I prefer my partners to play male characters. I prefer doing male x female relationships, because that's what I'm most familiar with. (We can always talk about character genders if we already have a plot worked out.) If a character is a human or vampire is something that can be worked out when the plot is discussed. I enjoy playing both.

*You must have a basic understanding of spelling and grammar. If I can't understand sentences in your post, I'm going to have to drop the role play. I understand that everybody makes occasional mistakes, but please be understandable.

*If you're going to drop the role play, please let me know! I cannot count how many role plays I've started with people, only to never hear from them again. It bugs me.

In terms of plot, I have a few different ideas. I can do war, secret war, slavery, and pretty much anything else if I like the plot. Plot is something that we can discuss if we decide to role play together.

I can role play over PM or a thread. I don't have a preference, so whichever you like better is fine.

Just to clarify-

*I'm not talking about Twilight.

*I like a little gore in my role plays involving vampires, so if you're sensitive to that sort of thing please let me know.

*My characters swear. Not a lot, but I feel like it's reasonable. Again, if you're sensitive to that, please let me know.

Alrighty, that's all I can think of to put here at the moment. Feel free to post below or PM me if you're interested. Thanks! :-)

Also interested. But maybe not something similar to war? Never been the best at roleplaying fights and such...

Is that ok? Would you still be interested in roleplaying with me?

I'm in and I don't mind gore at all. Maybe you can PM me with some of your plot ideas. Oh, I prefer to write in PMs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back