• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Deleting

I've been dying to do a next door neighbors, and maybe we can combine that into a forbidden love?

Hi, I saw you updated this thread, but you never replied to my PM, so I thought it would be easier to reply to you here. I just wanted to know if you were still interested in doing the next door neighbors RP with me?

Hi, I saw you updated this thread, but you never replied to my PM, so I thought it would be easier to reply to you here. I just wanted to know if you were still interested in doing the next door neighbors RP with me?
Oh, I am so sorry dearie! I recently cleared my inbox and must have accidentally deleted my messages to you! Feel free to pm me again :)

Oh, I am so sorry dearie! I recently cleared my inbox and must have accidentally deleted my messages to you! Feel free to pm me again :)
Oh, it's no problem! I was just curious if you lost interest or wanted to do other RPs! I just didn't want to be waiting forever, haha. I'll send you a PM again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back