• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for aaaanything...

clankyshonk

col do ma ma daqua
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! i am Clanky (don't worry, i'll capitalize things in roleplay!!). i have been on here for a while but have been looking to have a partner i can go on with for a while. just so you know, i am 17 and am a big d&d fan but still new to text based rp like this.
if you have any plot ideas already or just anything you're in the mood to write, feel free to let me know! we can develop it together or anything you want really. i'd really just like to do any sort of roleplay. my favorite part is making fun and cool grounded and flawed characters. i like talking in pms on this site but i have a discord too. if there's anything else you want to know, just write me! thanks for readin!

interested but what's your age limit? (min)
none! i do not mind age of the other person. just keep in mind that i'm 17 so i am not going to roleplay anything explicit or really anything incredibly romantic since i am mostly here for non-romance (if it comes naturally though i'm all for it)

none! i do not mind age of the other person. just keep in mind that i'm 17 so i am not going to roleplay anything explicit or really anything incredibly romantic since i am mostly here for non-romance (if it comes naturally though i'm all for it)
okii do you mind PM'ing me?

I’m interested in this! Very interested in the D&D aspect because I’ve never played it before

I’m interested in this! Very interested in the D&D aspect because I’ve never played it before
awesome!! i am about to go to bed but feel free to dm me about anything in particular you want to roleplay!!!

hello clanky! i'm nikoru. while i am no good at remembering the math, i do have a collection of pink dice sets (which i never get to use because i'm too shy to play d&d irl). i am interested in having a d&d text based rp with you :)

hello clanky! i'm nikoru. while i am no good at remembering the math, i do have a collection of pink dice sets (which i never get to use because i'm too shy to play d&d irl). i am interested in having a d&d text based rp with you :)
sounds great!!! umm dm me with any ideas you have for a setting or character or anything at all... then we can build offa em! yay!!!

bump.... really in the mood to make new characters and a new plot and stuff. let me know any plot ideas u migbt have because i sooo want that right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back