• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a zombie apocalypse College roleplay

Aqua7KH

Keyblade Master
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone was interested in a horror roleplay for the Halloween season? As the title says, I want to do a roleplay taking place during the zombie apocalypse! Since I’m a college student, I wanted to see what would happen during a zombie scenario for college students. Basically I was thinking our characters could be students and teachers at the same college, working together to survive when the apocalypse happens. This’ll start right when the virus hits.
I was thinking our characters could perhaps be a married teacher couple? (It can be MxF, MxM, FxF) They work at the same college and basically just are an awesome teaching duo. When the outbreak hits they’re with their students, so they end up handing together to survive. Our other characters could be some students as well. This could also be either 1x1 or group, so if you want we can also add another person to have some more students too.

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone was interested in a horror roleplay for the Halloween season? As the title says, I want to do a roleplay taking place during the zombie apocalypse! Since I’m a college student, I wanted to see what would happen during a zombie scenario for college students. Basically I was thinking our characters could be students and teachers at the same college, working together to survive when the apocalypse happens. This’ll start right when the virus hits.
I was thinking our characters could perhaps be a married teacher couple? (It can be MxF, MxM, FxF) They work at the same college and basically just are an awesome teaching duo. When the outbreak hits they’re with their students, so they end up handing together to survive. Our other characters could be some students as well. This could also be either 1x1 or group, so if you want we can also add another person to have some more students too.
Greetings my name is Will I like the idea and I was hoping that perhaps I could fill the part

Users who are viewing this thread

Back