• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Yu-gi-oh rper!

Did you come for a Yu-gi-oh rp?

• Total voters

Killianfan1

Always open to a good rp, depending on the rp
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Please anyone? I'm seriously craving a Yu-gi-oh Rp partner, preferably someone who can be Atem/Yami Yugi. I can provide a plot and I really want someone who is willing to be part of a CannonxOC Pairing.

brittvsatem2_by_tennosei_no_hime-d71uzf6.jpg

brittxatem__art_trade_for_queenbrittstalin__by_alex_one_o_one-d85e6cu.jpg

Please Note: I am willing to double.

I have played these characters before:
maxresdefault.jpg

Joey Wheeler

maxresdefault.jpg

Tristan

latest

Ryo Bakura

latest

Yami Bakura

maxresdefault.jpg

Theif King Bakura

tumblr_oi91ucpyW61tqa6fso1_1280.jpg

Odion

LDGlJAD.png

Seto Kaiba
Yu-Gi-Oh%21.full.2004097.jpg

Mahad

and last but not least
3807132-3568096831-Yugi_.jpg

Yugi Motou

Now being honest, I'm rusty with some of these characters but I've been doing the Yu-gi-oh rping since I was twelve so I can for once say I can give anywhere from a paragraph to two paragraphs if not more writing this then most. I can do Ancient Egypt or present day. We can make up a plot or I can provide a plot I've came up with.

Please Pm me or comment down below and we can talk.

bump bump...anyone else? Always open cause I know someone else may be looking for one of the other cannon characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back