• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Yaoi or BL roleplay partner!!!

Shido

Shido submitted a new role play:

This is an open YAOI or BL role-play. I'm looking for partners who feel like going into pretty good detail. You don't have to be immaculate, but I am looking for something more than a few sentences. I am into just about anything, but recently, I've been looking for a good dom! seme. I do not want rape-play, but something dominant would work. A few that I'd like to do:

• Eren x Levi (Attack on Titan)**
  • Harry x Draco (Hogwarts Universe or Anything else is accepted.)**
  • Hiroki x Nowaki (Junjou Romantica)
  • Steve Rogers x Tony Stark
  • Souichi Tatsumi x Tetsuhiro Morinaga (The Tyrant Falls in Love)

I am open to pretty much everything, even pairings of your choosing.

Please PM with your character details and/or OCs.

I only have three rules:

1. ABSOLUTELY, NO BASHING. I will not tolerate bullying or rudeness between players. Everyone has their own opinions and I am open to hearing them.

2. While I am not into animal yaoi, (werewolves, lions, bears, ect.) most people are. I will accept this if the plot idea is fair enough.

3. You must be prepared for slightly sparse replies from me. This means the time that I could get back to you will vary. I work quite a lot and I am not always free, so please be patient with me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen. Junjou romantica, for the freaking win! <3 hiroko and nowaki! Why don't we :) i'd rather be uke... but.. :3 HEHE

[QUOTE="Xelz Bear]
Listen. Junjou romantica, for the freaking win! <3 hiroko and nowaki! Why don't we :) i'd rather be uke... but.. :3 HEHE

[/QUOTE]
Heck yes! And being Uke is perfectly fine! You are a wonderful person x3

To anyone who has sent me a message or replied to this and I haven't replied, please bear with me. I am currently having connection issues and it should be fixed within the next 24 hours. Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience!

This is a suuuuuuper old post that I'm reviving from the dead! I'm back from a long hiatus and I'm ready to start RPing again with anyone who's willing!

~Shi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back