• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern looking for a writing buddy and friend :)

CharacterA has been a dancer his entire life. He's dealt with harsh coaches who worked him until the middle of the night, the plight of eating disorders, and now as a young adult, he feels he's lost all passion for the sport he once loved. While spending a year abroad at a prestige dance academy, CharacterA meets CharacterB, a dancer who only just begun training four years prior. CharacterB chose to dance because he truly loved it, perhaps he can inspire CharacterA when he feels as though all hope has been lost.
so basically, characterA is completely burnt out, dancing has become more of a stress than a joy like it once was, and now at this academy, he feels completely lost in life. part of him wants to give up but he feels silly tossing something away that he spent his whole life striving towards. in comes characterB, somewhat nervous due to his late start, but oh-so excited about dancing. maybe A and B are roommates? i can picture scenes where B drags A out into the rain and dances with him in the streets and they just feel so free for a change. or perhaps A is a ballet dancer and B does hip hop or something and A is used to this super stuffy, classical music but B gets him into edm. IN SHORT, characterB inspires characterA again and they probably fall in love or somethin' ???? that'd be cute

CharacterA and CharacterB are childhood best friends who live in a part of the world where homophobia runs rampant. While being gay isn't illegal, harsh views on homosexuality are the norm, and locals in same-sex relationships are no stranger to daily harassment. After being outed by nosy friends who caught him kissing another man, CharacterA is kicked out of his home and moves in with CharacterB, the only friend who didn't take part in forcing him out.
some moods for this plot: dimly lit bedrooms, our characters laying on their stomachs like gossipy teenagers at a slumber party, its 2am so they're whispering, sharing secrets they'd never dare tell anyone else. thunderstorms and cuddling, slowly realizing they maybe like each other more than friends, and that dread that follows. plotting an escape, planning their dream life together in a different country. this whole plot is in sepia in my mind tbh

I would love to do these plots with you honestly. They are amazing and I really am looking for a friend and someone to write long term threads with as well. I can be character A or b in both the plots it's up to you.

hey! i actually love the sound of all three of your suggested plots -- i'm mostly into mxm too, i love to plan and chat ooc, especially about characters & where things are going, so i'd be super interested in talking some more and working out an RP with you. however, i'm super busy with being a full-time student who has a job and is exhausted most of the time, lol, so while i can be fairly active ooc, i'm pretty slow with actual posts. i can usually manage a post a week, more if it's quiet, but sometimes i won't manage a reply for a week or two which i realise isn't ideal for everyone. that said, if you'd be interested, please shoot me a PM! no worries if not :~)

all of these sound adorable i stg!!
hmu + send me a pm pleasee!

I would love to write with you :) Please send me a pm so we can talk more. I can't send pm's yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back