Looking for Looking for a trusting friendship. Female or male role-players doesn't really matter. Let's start!

aresrme

I haven't had the best experience with friends online. Sure some are nice and some are....not so nice but, if by chance we get to know each other more or get close either way. I'd be happy to call you my best friend.

I have skype. Kik. Steam.

My role-play paragraph's technically are from 1-10 depending on the role-play though. I'm considered to be Literate and some what Semi though but, I do not write like an essay though.

My genre's tend to rely on the fallowing.

Sci-Fi

Adventure

Space Exploration

Action

Comedy

Super Natrual

Horror

Many others too.

Hope I match your criteria. Hoping to create a wonderful friendship.

Last edited by a moderator:
aresrme said:
Hope I match your criteria.
Normally I'm the one worried about meeting criteria xD To me it doesn't really matter how much or how little you write as long as you get your point across.

(For the record, the only kind of posts I don't like are excessively short ones, i.e. "He smiled" "He nodded" or ""Okay"". That's just being lazy and doesn't accomplish anything ( :P ))

Hey, i'm relatively new here... But if you ever want someone to talk to (in or out of RP) you can always message me! :)

I'm new here too, and I eat sleep and breathe science fiction. It sounds like we share similar genre interests at the very least.

I'm new to the site myself, but I'm always up for talking about anything. Easiest way to contact me until my 24-hours thing is up is on Steam (username is same as here).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back