• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For A Supernatural RP~

razorrabbit

It's not a weapon, it's a chair.
Hello and good day to you all! I'm looking for a rp of the TV show Supernatural. I'm up to season 10 but haven't seen the last episode yet.

Going to toss out a few little things rules and such won't be long (^.^)

Limits: Please let me know your limits upfront, I have a limit on eye gore myself, it squicks me out and I can't handle it.

Style: I prefer to do third person paragraph split style.

Length: I'm really not picky on length I understand that sometimes it's hard to write a long reply and I'd rather have a shorter reply with interesting things than a super long one trying to fill it with a bunch of repetitive details (not saying being detailed is bad.) But if you could avoid sending one liner after one liner that would be wonderful thank you( :) )

Pairings: I'm fine with m/m f/f and m/f pairings and I'll play your love interest for you if you have one.

Other: I like to try and be flexible for my rp partners and I like to talk to them outside of the rp but I'll try not to be pushy. I will admit my character needs some work but as silly as it sounds I need to use them to know them better. One last thing I apologize in advance if I become difficult to understand at times, I can be bad at explaining myself some time^^;

EDIT

Putting out some refined character information, if you have any questions on her (or even suggestions) please let me know.

Supernatural OC Faith

Anyway I hope to hear from ya'll and whether or not I do, I hope you all have a lovely day.(<3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I'd be interested in rp-ing with you. I am a supernatural fan (though i stopped watching around season 9/10). Roleplay wise, I do my best to write well, and match the post length of my partner. I am fine with playing any gender and any romantic pairing. I don't have any squicks or limits. I am in college, so it can get busy. But I should generally be able to reply at least once a day, usually more. I'll try to warn you in advance if something comes up.

What do you mean by 'split style'?

Do you have a plot in mind, or will this be a more open 'see-where-it-goes' type of rp?

It might have an actual name but I've just always call it split style were there is one half for you and one half for me for example the way I usually do it, it looks like this

Your half

~~~

My half

I tend to go with a flow but I won't turn down plot, like I said I try to be flexible. If you are still interested could we discuss more details over pm?

Sure, we can discuss over PM. I am still not sure how split style would work. Wouldn't we each just be responding to each other's posts? What is getting split in half?

Just wanted to toss out that I have a bit more refined thing of info on my OC. Please let me know if the link works properly as well. Thank you and have an amazing day y'all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on like season 4 or 5 but I'm interested. I have an OC already (it's on another website but I'll copy the info when I get a chance). I don't really have any limits at all and I'm comfortable doing whatever you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back