• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a supernatural/horror/dark rp partner

WildHairedOne

The pessimistic optimist
Hello~ I am in need of a partner who loves supernatural and horror themes, though I'm up for anything. I've been roleplaying for years and would like my partner to also have long time experience. I prefer multiple paragraph replies and being descriptive and vivid. I tend to just go with the flow of the story and may have a general idea of a plot before going in, but you can always feel free to suggest or talk to me about what you want.

I mainly like MxF, but am no stranger to MxM and FxF. I have done historical, modern and futuristic rps and am fine with most settings/periods. I dont mind having graphic content or adult themes. I would also like my partner to be atleast 21+ since I'm mid twenties myself. I am always fine with discussing the details of characters or the rp beforehand. Just let me know if you're interested! Thank you!

Cool, I'm up for a dark, spooky rp. Any ideas? I'm rlly jumpy rn, my friend told me a scary story about a psycho that eats people, and wants to make you crazy too.

I was thi king something along the lines of ghost or demons like Fatal Frame, but I like your cannibalistic psycho idea. Maybe like a noir type deal?

Could you do one first? I never really done stuff like that. Just kind of hopped in. I would like to learn though!

Okay, umm... here is my profile for a different rp, but I'll use this character if you want. You can add photos too but I forgot to copy paste it.

Name: Lukas Whittaker.

Description: 5.7, messy brunette hair, light skin, brown eyes

Relationships: None. ;-;

Dislikes: Water, awkward moments and gore. (blood)

Personality: extrovert, minimalist, logical, talkative, understanding, nice.

Backstory: Coming from a rich family, you would think he would be confident and flashy, but in reality he is just a normal guy. All he wants is to travel the world and make friends. Oh, and iron-man 4 to be a thing

Oh no you use whoever you want! This is going to be our story! I want you to have just as much creative control as you like! Thank you! Let me mull over a character in my head and I'll be back to you! I'll try to get it posted soon, but I have to go to work here in a an hour!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back