• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Story to Tell

SubstituteHero

Enemy Stand User
After recently rejoining the scene and beginning an rp with the wonderful @Venom Adhamm I realized what I really want to develop in role playing. I want to take you, my potential partner, through your journey. I want to be a DM of sorts in your journey. I will play the part of the narrator, the antagonist, and the sidekick. I'm looking for a one on one that allows me to craft the world your character or characters will inhabit. I realize that this affords for a lot more control and power than one is used to, but as a DM of 5 years and habitual storyteller I promise that I can provide an unique and interesting experience.

Still interested? Send me a message with the kind of stuff you like to role play and we'll work it out from there. I'm okay with romances, I'm okay with both light and dark tones. Just talk to me about what you like and need and I'll do my best to suit you. This is your story, after all.

Personally, I prefer fantasy and fandom as genres. Science fiction also fits in there, if it's a fun plot. I don't really love modern stuff, but if your idea is good I'd be happy to run with it.

Here is a short list of some series I really like, for a reference point about what I like in an rp:

• Magic the Gathering
  • Dungeons & Dragons
  • Skyrim
  • Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
  • Shaman King
  • Harry Potter
  • Zatch Bell
  • Dark Souls / Bloodborne
  • Kingdom Hearts

There are plenty more, but that's where I'll stop for now. Post here or send me a message and we'll get things started.

Well, there's no problem with starting up and needing to leave things be for a while. I will gladly start up an rp with anyone who sends me a message.

Hey, proud to see that my idea is getting great reception. Send me that message and we'll get started on that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back