• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a small group for the Walking Dead RP

Shaggy

The Madman
As stated above, I'm looking for a few other fans of The Walking Dead that may be interested in a casual RP with occasional big story advancement events. I don't want too many people as I can't be on all the time. We can work out the details together, like when it takes place, the characters and their relationships and whatnot.

I think this is a good small group, 5-6. I don't see a point in putting a limit on the age range, be as young or old as you want.

Ohhh ohhh ohhh, Can we start?

Can we have one main character then a few to be killed off?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm... Support characters? Sure, you'd just have to run the characters by me and if they're good it's all good! As for starting... I want to wait until tomorrow. (It's midnight here) I sometimes have a tough time getting online during my schedule, but tomorrow I know I've got the time to set up a thread for the RP. I'll then post a link to that thread here for you.

Shaggy said:
My planned character is 23, not sure what everyone else will be.
Mines probably gunna be 13-15. Haven't decided on the exact age yet, if thats too young lemme kno.

If this is still open, I'm interested. I have a 26 year old female paramedic that I've been wanting to use in an apocalyptic RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back