• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a select few partners for original and fandom roleplay!

Sovereign

We Glorious Fallen
Hello there! I am looking for a long term partner to help me scratch a few of my roleplay itches. I am extremely open on the idea of plot and setting, and very much like to discuss things with my RP partner before setting anything in stone. I don't have many (if any) RP limits, so don't be afraid to approach me with your ideas too.

To start, I'd like to offer my expectations. On average I write 2-6 paragraphs per post --sometimes more and sometimes less. I am a quality over quantity person, so as long as you can keep up, everything will be fine. I am on frequently while at work, so I hope to find a fairly active partner with which I can roleplay! I try my best to use proper grammar and punctuation, and I hope you will do the same.

First and foremost I am looking to have a few fandom needs met. That being said, I am terrible at playing canon characters, so if you are contacting me for a fandom roleplay, please make sure you're alright with playing a canon character with my original characters! The following are fandoms/characters I'd love for someone to play:

~Fire Emblem -- Tharja

~Ryse: Son of Rome -- Boudicca

~Dungeon of the Endless -- Any Female Character

~White Wolf's Exalted -- Princess Magnificent/The Black Heron

~Diablo III -- Female Demon Hunter, Enchantress

~Full Metal Panic -- Tessa

~Metal Gear Solid Franchise -- Sniper Wolf, Laughing Octopus, Crying Wolf, Raging Raven, Screaming Mantis

-Panty and Stocking -- Panty, Stocking, Scanty, or Kneesocks

I am open to plenty of other fandoms, so don't be afraid to suggest! I also have two original plots I am craving. I will not get into detail just yet, but the gist of them are as follows:

~A modern day soldier fighting overseas encounters the goddess of war, who reveals that she favors him. In return she requires his assistance, and the situation spirals rapidly out of his control and into a bizarre fantasy world just beyond the veil of reality.

~Through some bizarre mishap, a human mind is digitized and transported into a digital world which is nothing like we humans imagine it to be.

That's all for now --I'm always open to new ideas too! Feel free to shoot me a message, and I hope to hear from you!

Your idea involving the soldier and goddess of war sounds very interesting. I'd love to hear more about it!

The digitized human one sounds like something I'd really enjoy. I really wonder what the digital world looks like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back