• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a RWBY roleplay partner!

rubyrose_

Red Like Roses
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have been seeking a roleplay partner who also likes RWBY for a few months now, I'll go ahead and layout some basic information and you can decide from here what you'd like to do.

I'm a huge RWBY geek and love the lore so much, I love writing and making concepts for it. Any genre and plot can work for me, I'm always open to branching out to new things as well. My favorite characters are Ruby Rose and Raven Branwen if you were curious. Down below will be some information you should know before messaging me!

- I don't care what your roleplay style is, if you're comfortable I'm comfortable. I don't like to be restrictive, the only thing I ask of you is to give me a response I am able to work with. I tend to gravitate towards semi-literature and script roleplaying.
- I am not focused on any set genre, though I do best with horror, action, and romance.
- I am up for new things, which includes but is not limited to: roleplaying a new muse, trying out a new typing style, trying genres I'm not familiar with, new pairings, and more.
- I do not mind if you take a long time to respond, so don't stress over it. I never leave chats unless the other person decides to.
- Please don't control what my character does without consulting me first.
- I enjoy dark topics in my roleplays.
- My main muses are Ruby Rose, Yang Xiao Long, Cinder Fall, Raven Branwen, Pyrrha Nikos, Adam Taurus, James Ironwood, Ozpin, and Roman Torchwick.
- Open to any pairings romantic/platonic/familial/etc, but I tend to stick with Whiterose (romantic/platonic), Ladybug (romantic/platonic), Milk and Cereal (romantic), Rose Xiao Long (platonic/familial), Neon Red (romantic), Gemstones (platonic/romantic), and Rosebird (romantic).

(Extra information is in my about me!)

If you plan to message me, please introduce yourself, your own RP rules, and others so we can work together to have a comfortable and fun roleplay.

Last edited:
Ooof, such a while since I'd been looking for a WhiteRose RP! Gotta love those two. Not looking right now, though; but just passed by to say good luck in your search!

Hello friend, just a tid bit about me

My two favorites are Neo Politan and Sienna Khan.

I don’t do any canon characters because I never feel I do them justice, and I prefer making my own characters anyways.

I’ve got two I’ve been wanting to try. My first is an alternate reality where Sienna Khan had a son before her demise. And my second is a poor wolf Faunus girl who’s been experimented on and enslaved to Salem.

Hello friend, just a tid bit about me

My two favorites are Neo Politan and Sienna Khan.

I don’t do any canon characters because I never feel I do them justice, and I prefer making my own characters anyways.

I’ve got two I’ve been wanting to try. My first is an alternate reality where Sienna Khan had a son before her demise. And my second is a poor wolf Faunus girl who’s been experimented on and enslaved to Salem.
Neopolitan and Sienna are some of my favorite characters, too. :)

I understand the canon character issue so I won't hold anything to you. The second plot sounds very interesting to me, do you have more ideas regarding it?

Hello!

I'm not sure if you're still looking or not, but I am a MAJOR RWBY geek and have written for it since 2013 when I ran a Lie Ren blog on Tumblr. I love writing as canon characters or OCs and would love to write AUs, rewrites, etc., but I have to warn that I'm not much of a shipper and I can see how that may be a deal-breaker. If not, though, then I'd love to talk more!

Neopolitan and Sienna are some of my favorite characters, too. :)

I understand the canon character issue so I won't hold anything to you. The second plot sounds very interesting to me, do you have more ideas regarding it?

The poor girl was kidnapped from somewhere after being orphaned by the Grimm, Dr. Merlot used her in his experiments to make soldiers for Salem, and he was able to change her semblance to suit salems needs

Hello!

I'm not sure if you're still looking or not, but I am a MAJOR RWBY geek and have written for it since 2013 when I ran a Lie Ren blog on Tumblr. I love writing as canon characters or OCs and would love to write AUs, rewrites, etc., but I have to warn that I'm not much of a shipper and I can see how that may be a deal-breaker. If not, though, then I'd love to talk more!
I'd love to try roleplaying with you. I don't mind that you're not a shipper since it does get exhausting when every single roleplay involves shipping... I just added mine just in case.

The poor girl was kidnapped from somewhere after being orphaned by the Grimm, Dr. Merlot used her in his experiments to make soldiers for Salem, and he was able to change her semblance to suit salems needs
Is this girl your OC?

I have been seeking a roleplay partner who also likes RWBY for a few months now, I'll go ahead and layout some basic information and you can decide from here what you'd like to do.

I'm a huge RWBY geek and love the lore so much, I love writing and making concepts for it. Any genre and plot can work for me, I'm always open to branching out to new things as well. My favorite characters are Ruby Rose and Raven Branwen if you were curious. Down below will be some information you should know before messaging me!

- I don't care what your roleplay style is, if you're comfortable I'm comfortable. I don't like to be restrictive, the only thing I ask of you is to give me a response I am able to work with. I tend to gravitate towards semi-literature and script roleplaying.
- I am not focused on any set genre, though I do best with horror, action, and romance.
- I am up for new things, which includes but is not limited to: roleplaying a new muse, trying out a new typing style, trying genres I'm not familiar with, new pairings, and more.
- I do not mind if you take a long time to respond, so don't stress over it. I never leave chats unless the other person decides to.
- Please don't control what my character does without consulting me first.
- I enjoy dark topics in my roleplays.
- My main muses are Ruby Rose, Yang Xiao Long, Cinder Fall, Raven Branwen, Pyrrha Nikos, Adam Taurus, James Ironwood, Ozpin, and Roman Torchwick.
- Open to any pairings romantic/platonic/familial/etc, but I tend to stick with Whiterose (romantic/platonic), Ladybug (romantic/platonic), Milk and Cereal (romantic), Rose Xiao Long (platonic/familial), Neon Red (romantic), Gemstones (platonic/romantic), and Rosebird (romantic).

(Extra information is in my about me!)

If you plan to message me, please introduce yourself, your own RP rules, and others so we can work together to have a comfortable and fun roleplay.
Hello, I'm Vapor!
If you're still looking for roleplay partners, I'm interested in writing with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back