• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy looking for a rp partner

Shadowfallen9570

Red like blood Blue like the Rain
So its been a really long time since the last time i have been to the site and a lot has changed and i am looking for someone i can do some rp ideas with. Along with this i have a idea that i would like to do as well that i will put at the end of all of this.

RWBY ( This will be the only anime or tv one on this list)
Some one new makes his way to the school of his dreams this time with his new weapons at his side he may be able to save this world from the darkness that is over taking the land around him.

Gods game/
People fight to earn points with the points they can buy new gear and move to new levels of the world every one starts from the bottom were everything is out to kill you. (sorry that's all i have for right now.)

The Battlefield
This one is a never ending war with two Guardians who take part in the war to see that there side wins. Both of them have been fighting for 200 years.

Lost in thought
with all hope lost the goddess starts to think that this world has nothing left to love. She starts to think all humans are nothing but monsters and Demons that wont nothing but power.

The last thing was the new idea i had was to try some of this in a voice rp it was something i really would love to try so thanks for reading this far and i hope we can rp something thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back