• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a RP partner

Moonie

S.T.A.R.S
Hello there fellow Role players.

I'm looking for a dedicated RP partner that would like to do some fandom's that I'm craving, or any other suggestions that you might have.

Fanndoms I'm craving right now:

-Danganronpa

-Mirai Nikki

-Black Butler

-Angel beats

-SaO

There's a tone more fandom's but my memory's not the best.

Anyway, if you want to RP with me or just wanna know more then pm me or leave a comment

Bye for now

-Epic:D

Hello there fellow Role players.

I'm looking for a dedicated RP partner that would like to do some fandom's that I'm craving, or any other suggestions that you might have.

Fanndoms I'm craving right now:

-Danganronpa

-Mirai Nikki

-Black Butler

-Angel beats

-SaO

There's a tone more fandom's but my memory's not the best.

Anyway, if you want to RP with me or just wanna know more then pm me or leave a comment

Bye for now

-Epic:D

I'd like to do a Mirai Nikki rp. Do you do m/m pairings? If you do, I like Yuki/Akise. I also like Hinata/Mao.

Hi. It looks like you might've found a rp already, but just in case, I would be interested in a SAO one. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back