• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a rp partner, preferably long term and fast replier (ignore post count: Re-opened!)

SkycoderCrota

The Rogue Glitch
Hi there! I'm looking for a rp partner again, this time to do pairings and responding fast. Not super fast, but you know, you're on the site a lot fast.

A little info about me:

you can call me Skycoder or Crota :3

i usually write depending on how much my partner writes, no more than two paragraphs or less.

I do all gender pairings, MxM, MxF, and FxF

the pairing I'm looking to do is city boy/girl* x country girl/boy (cowgirl/cowboy) ^-^

i am open to doing other pairings such as:

Vampire x human*
Werewolf x human* (I would like to be human for both of these)
Celebrity x normal person* (prefer to be normal person)
Yandere(mildly) girl x depressed boy*
Teacher x student* (prefer student)
Owner x pet (person bought at an auction)

thank you for reading this and I hope someone is interested!!

*asterisk on part I'd prefer to play :3

Last edited:
Title got me hooked, I love to reply a lot, especially when the story interests me ^~^ anyway, I'd be willing to play a city girl in that pairing, sounds like it could be a really interesting combination :3 

Title got me hooked, I love to reply a lot, especially when the story interests me ^~^ anyway, I'd be willing to play a city girl in that pairing, sounds like it could be a really interesting combination :3 

Sorry, I didn't see this! Would you be willing to do FxF in that case?

I can do the country role. I can do either gender, but I'm not personally keen on MxM. Just a preference.

Hello! I am really interested in doing the city boy x country boy roleplay if you're still looking! Please let me know if you are interested and I shall send you a PM! (I do prefer MxM if thats okay as well)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back