• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a RP partner for a mxf Fantasy/Medieval adventure setting!

CyberZeroX

Magic Eight Ball
I made one of these before but then edited the title and I think I broke it because it just vanished. Sorry for making another!

Hello!

First I wanted to say this is a bit odd for me. I have had two same RP friends for ages. I say friends because we often chatted outside of the RP, sadly one of them one day just up and kinda dropped me and even cut off the friendly contact which devastated me, the other has kinda moved on with her life but still keeps in daily contact with me. I met them both WAY WAY back on a site called Neopets, but I have again wanted to Role Play in free time and maybe even make a new friend.

I do wanna get out of the way first I have dysgraphia, long story short I type faster them my brain thinks sometimes! But with that out of the way lets get into it!

I am really looking for a female partner to RP with. I of course have a few male characters to pick from but I do not mind doubling for parts of the story.

I very much want to do a Medieval/Fantasy geared role play. Magic,dragons, all kinds of races and people! Magical guilds and castles. That sort of stuff.

I already have a few ideas geared up I can go deeper into if anyone is curious.

As for limits I really do not have much, which also includes what ever you like to be, Elf,human,dragon/human,furry. You do you.

I would really like something long term with adventures/romance/twists in the story which can come from both of us. *One of my ideas is them working for a guild with missions and adventures to set out over the lands and what not*

Edit: I forgot to mention i prefer to type in 3rd person. I also do not expect TONS of paragraphs, as long as we progress our story I am content! I mean sometimes the only answer to a event is "What?!"

Well I am really not sure how much to put here because like I said its been ages since I did this. I am East Coast but have no issue with only being able to RP during certain times of the day, I have discord and trillion to use so anything is fine!

So uhh. Post below? Thank you for reading!

Oh and I am Nick!

Hello! I would love to figure out a plot and rp with you. I am too looking for a long-term rp partner for an adventure, medieval ish, romance rp, so hit me up if you want to rp!

Hello! I would love to figure out a plot and rp with you. I am too looking for a long-term rp partner for an adventure, medieval ish, romance rp, so hit me up if you want to rp!

What would be the best way to get started?

Last edited:
This sounds like something I'd totally be down for! I love stuff like this. Reminiscent of Dungeons and Dragons (to which I am an avid player)

Shoot me a PM or something and let's see what we can come up with!! I'd love to hear more of your ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back