• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a RP-pal for long-term roleplay

NecroKnight

Former Elite Death Knight of Decay
Hello, and welcome to the lair of NecroKnight - currently housed within a run-down shed.

As it has been, I am little new to this site; yet I have dealt in forum-RPs for a long time - and due to my previous site having gone under new, tyrant, rules I have forced to search for a new place; with new people.

RPs, that I am looking for a pal for are:

• Fantasy AU - a pal who is knowledgable in the fine arts of Dragon Age, namely Origins, and added with AU mark, this'll be a Dragon Age: Origins RP; one-on-one. A malexfemale pairing, with hidden conspiracies and the darker-not-seen side politics of Ferelden. If you thought facing the ArchDemon was hard, imagine a world where you sword might not be enough, to stop the tide of darkness from within Ferelden.

• Modern AU - rated M, for the chance of facing zombies, post-apocalypse and our favorite cast from the Walking Dead, TV. Join-up with the cast from the series, we all love - and face a new scenario, of what-if. Where Shane will be walking with us to the end.

Alright. There are two MC to play.

Shane and a female OC. Which one do you want to play as?

Keep in mind this will turn into a ShanexOC overtime, with Shane not being killed by Rick; due to the actions of the OC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back