• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking For A RP Bud

Nickadee

So I've been away from RPing for about two years now, and I've been getting the itch to try to do it again and so... I'm here, weehee. I'm looking for either just one other person, or a small group! ^_^

Expectations

• Although there's a lot of wiggle room here, and I like quality over quantity, please strive for at least a paragraph! Be literate, and of course typos, grammar mistakes, misspellings, and all that are fine, what I'm asking for is attention to detail, a sort of literary style of writing.
  • Being close in age to me is like, a big thing. If you're under 17, or over 22, I likely won't RP with you.
  • Also! I'm not straight (lesbian), and have a weird relationship with gender, so although not a REQUIREMENT to also be not-straight it's a bit more comfortable! Although you straight allies who aren't fetishistic are also welcome <3
  • Once-a-week replying is ideal! Although I get not being able to. Just tell me if something's up that's stopping you from doing that, it's fine, just don't leave me hangin'!
  • Be proactive in the RP! Make things happen! Also, a willingness to take on side characters would be a huge plus. I'd do it as well!
  • Not an expectation so much as just... a thing... but I'd prefer RPing over a shared Google doc. I very much prefer that! Also open to iMessage, FB messenger, or through this website, but I'd much prefer a shared Google doc.

With that outta the way, here are some ideas I'd like to try! Also I'm using MxM/FxF/FxM as a shorthand, nonbinary (and trans characters in general) are welcome! They're listed in order of the one I have the most interest in, to least.

Mad Scientist x Therapist
Muse A has spent her life studying the world - namely, how to destroy it, or to make it bend to her whim. After a recent escapade that lead to blowing up the side of a mall (in protest of consumerism), and the releasing of a strange frog she had made smell horrendously (for the hell of it), and after some jail time, she had been released with the condition of going to see a therapist on a regular basis. Muse B has lead a rather ordinary life, and has found herself stuck in a rut. She's often tired, and sometimes daydreams about quitting and running away. Although she has had odd clients before, Muse A definitely takes the cake as the oddest, and as time goes on, ever so slowly, Muse B finds herself being pulled into the crazy scientist's adventures. FxF only, doesn't have to be romantic.​
Spy x Assignment
Muse A has somehow found themselves in the business of espionage, likely due to a past of sneaking around and getting into trouble, and needing to put that habit into use. Muse B, a very wealthy and eccentric individual, has landed themselves in the public eye due to some invention or other. Various leaked documents about Muse B had gotten into the hands of Muse A's employer and, apparently of interest, Muse A has now been assigned to them. As time goes on, and Muse A gets closer to Muse B, they start to feel something for their assignment, and Muse B has began to feel a soft spot for this new person in their life. Preferable MxM, but FxF welcome as well. Romance.​
Musician x Groupie
Muse A had almost considered finally turning in the proverbial hat and getting a day job - although local success was great and all, it was a financial strain. Just when things weren't looking great, their band got swept up by a record label, and after releasing an album, found the success that they'd been hoping for all along. With fame comes attention, and after watching them play a show, Muse B manages to meet the band - they are still playing pretty small venues, after all - and, through some misadventure or another, ends up joining them on the tour. MxM, FxF, or MxF/FxM. Could be a small group RP with different band members. Doesn't have to be romantic.​
Homeless x Rich
Muse A was one of the many people in society who had fallen through the cracks, and had been living in chronic poverty, struggling to find stability, and dealing with a past filled with trauma. Although dealing is being used rather loosely, as Muse A has mostly just turned to drugs to numb themselves. After a serious bender, Muse A had destroyed some of Muse B's property. Now, Muse B is extremely wealthy, living in a fancy condo, owning the finest cars, but has found themselves rather lonely. Seeing an opportunity, Muse B gets Muse A to live with them by saying that, if they don't, they'll press charges. MxM or FxF. Doesn't have to be romantic.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back