• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a RP bud

Isune

Some Nerd with Glasses
Hello there, I'm Isune. I am extremely bored and since I don't see any group RP's that interest me, I thought "why not step out of my comfort zone a little a do some 1x1's?"

So, here I am.

I guess I'll start off by saying that I'm not a big fan of sci-fi. Sorry, I just can't do it. I'm more of a fantasy person. I love mythos and magic and all kinds of crazy stuff like that.

When it comes to plots and characters, I'm pretty much down for whatever (as long as it isn't sci-fi like I stated above). I can make up characters on the fly, so it's not really that big of a deal for me.

So yeah, I guess that's about it...so...send me the things!

Last edited:
Heyo, still got some spaces left? 'Cause I've been craving a good ol' high fantasy for some time.

*comes in wearing pajamas* Who are you people!?

In all seriousness though, I didn't expect this page to blow up so quick. I seriously just woke up to a bunch of notifs. I'm down to do something with everyone. But thay's about as much as my brain can handle

What sort of rp style are you looking for? Are you looking for a detailed paragraph (or four) type response, or a quick, fast paced back and forth to soak up some time? What sort of dynamics are you looking for with the characters?

Trash-Mouse Trash-Mouse (If you're still interested) I guess it depends. As long as I know a reply's coming either one works.

Also...get some bump action up in here.

I'm still interested. I'll have some free time here and there until February. Even if there are gaps in my replies, as long as you say you're still interested, I'll keep replying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back