• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

✰ Looking for a Romance RP ✰ {mxf, mxm}

PandaElbows

P I A W | P I O W ! !

8c9297c0a79945c82999ca115e6e6857.jpg
[/img]

Hi!

Welp, I guess the title explains what I'm looking for.

More specifically, I'm craving a good romance fxm or mxm [if fxm I'd prefer to play female
:) ]

You can call me Panda! I'm definitely not new to role playing and not new to rpnation, but this is a new account - so for a few more hours I can't exactly PM yet. T^T

All I ask out of you is good grammar and spelling, try to be active [as much as possible] and be able to post at least a good paragraph or two [i'll usually post 2 to a small chapter.
:D ]

For the stuff below, if there's a little ? next to it I'm craving it most, and if there's a ? I have a plot.

Super Hero partners ????? (REALLY CRAVING! I'd prefer fxm for this.)

Road Trip

Android x Creator ? ?

Artist x Creation (I have an awesome plot for this one!) ???

Writer x Creation (Like above, but a writer). ???

War Soldiers ??

Normal High School Students (We can add twists to this later)

Bolded roles are ones I'd prefer (but we can talk about it later).

Hetalia: Germany x
Italy, China x Russia, Sweden x Finland, Spain x Romano, America x England. I also have a cool Tokyo OC!

Vocaloid Franchise: Kagamine Rin x Len ????? I'd prefer to play Rin in this. Non-incest or incest both work for me.

That's about it. I'm super up for any of your ideas or if you want to tweak some of my plots, which I can talk to you about later if you PM me.

So PM me, or message here. Thanks!

Well it's a matter of time then ! (In the meantime, If you want you could go to my interest checks to see if things I put in it could inspire you for an android/creation x creator! )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back