• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a romance or rival Roleplay Supernatural/MxF

Naevys Arainai

The Conqueror
Hello, I am new to this website although not at all new to role-playing or writing stories. I am looking for some roleplays to keep me busy! I prefer literate roleplays. I can do a few sentences to a few paragraphs, depending on the size of your response. I only do m x f roleplays, with me being more comfortable playing the female. I like forbidden romances, although if you have a plot in mind, let me know! I have a variety of OCs offs site, although Navi is my primary one right now. I have more muse for her.

Looking for
~Male heterosexual character to romance rp with
~Fantasy/Supernatural? Based in modern or medieval depending on plot
~Literate with decent grammar and will send at least a few sentences

Thanks!
Just below are characters I have already made, although not all of them. I can also whip up a character if you so wish ^-^

Plot Ideas for Romance or Rival:
1. Slave x Master (elven or Madrai)

2. Slave x Slave (elven)

3. Rival Romance (Madrai x Kočka, Seelie x Unseelie, Human x Elf, etc)

4. Assassin x Victim

5. Beauty x Beast (werewolves)

6. Human x Vamp

7. Hunter x Shifter

Last edited:
Saegyth Milat

Race: Human with a Maiar spirit

Plot: Sun&Moon, Rabbit&Wolf Rival or Romance

Personality: INTJ Personality (“The Architect”) | 16Personalities logical, loner, calm, can have attitude if you manage to get under her skin

Appearance: Saegyth is the same in most lifetimes for the most part. Her outfit styles might change and her hair may change a little, but her facial structure and hair color do not change. She has long brown hair that is different lengths toward the front, partially like bangs. Her eyes are a grayish color, like a very light blue. She is about 5'5 and has a lithe build, kind of willowy. She...turns into a Holland Lop...
Faceclaim

Naevys Arainai

RP Plot: Rival Only

Height: 5’6

Age: Ranges. Most roleplays she will probably be around seventeen or eighteen.

Race: Elf/Shapeshifter

Personality: A flirtatious little fireball with her mother’s grace and charm. She’s playful and loves to have fun, whether that means causing trouble for someone else or getting herself into some trouble. She likes to push buttons, just like her father. As a child, she knows that she’s too cute to really punish or anything so she gets away with a lot. With a demon uncle and a puppy-loving aunt, there’s really no one who could punish her. She’s just too cute. As a teenager, she is rebellious. Well, she’s always rebellious, but now she’s worse. She sneaks out late, drinks, fights, and causes all sorts of trouble. It’s amazing that she hasn’t landed in jail yet. She thinks she’s smarter than most of the people around, she’s a sly little vixen but one day she’s going to get caught in the chicken coop and there will be hell to pay. She’ll keep you on your toes, that’s for sure. You don’t know if she’s going to be all sweet and cuddly or give you a face full of fangs. Good luck~

Theme Song: Like A Vampire by Catrien Maxewell

Appearance: Naevys has long dark, mottled brown hair. Her hair is a mix of different shades of brown, dark and light. She has milky cream skin that seems to be blemish free and her eyes have a natural smoky look around them. It seems to make her eyes pop on her pale skin. She doesn’t need makeup, but she wears them to give her a more sharp appearance. Her eyes are a chocolate dark brown.

Yesrie Irithyl

Race: Fey (Unseelie/Winter/Lunar)

Roleplay: Rival or Romance

Appearance: Yesrie is a Fey with long white hair that goes down to her waist that her pointed ears show through. Her left ear has a triple helix piercing, three gold circles on the outer edge. Her eyes are a luminous bright blue that contrasts well with her pale skin. She has a willowy figure and stands at 5'2. She's rather tiny. Her face is youthful and can often appear child-like because she has a "baby face". She has tattoos on her left hand, left leg, and right shoulder. (in gallery) Her leg tattoo goes up to her mid-thigh and her hand tattoo goes to mid forearm. She often smiles even when she is not happy, unless she is severely upset or hurt. Faceclaim and Tattoos: Yesrie's FaceClaims/Tats

Personality: Yesrie is playful and hyper. She is full of energy and often causes mischief. She doesn't think before she acts usually, unless it is a master mind prank on a friend. She doesn't see the wrong in her actions, often not thinking of how they affect other people. She does have cannibalistic tendencies. She is impressionable and easy to manipulate. She does have a soft heart and she loves nature. A sure fire way to make her mad is by destroying nature in front of her. She views animals and nature higher than humans, although she doesn't have a high opinion of humans anyway.

Last edited:
Name: Valeska Aeraviel

Plot: Slave x Slave or Slave x Master Rival or Romance

Appearance: Valeska has blonde hair that flows down her shoulders in golden cascades. Her eyes are blue with a speckle of gold and light blue in them. She has high cheekbones and sharp facial features, though her face overall is small. She has her blonde hair tucked behind her pointed ears, which noticeably are elven with their tips. She is thin and lithe, though she has hidden power under her small form. She is great at using a bow. She also has very quick reflexes and often is seen training with the male elves in the kingdom.

Personality: Valeska is adventurous and has a soft heart. She's overall very innocent. She is very candid. She doesn't understand what the purpose of lying is. She feels uncomfortable when she is told to lie. She's also very oblivious. Hence why she gets captured as a slave.

Talent: Archery

Last edited:
Okeydokey:3

We could do Dalish x Human, City Elf x Human, or Slave Elf x Human Master

So you have a preference in which face you play?

Alright:3 if you want you can start the conversation? Are you familiar with dragon age? (If so it isn't important, I stole Dalish elves from it xD and the awful views humans have on them)

I'll start it soon, I'm just getting ready for school is all. Give me a couple of hours and I will have it started.

Would you like me to use Saegyth, Valeksa, or make up a new character?:3 (I'm gonna log off for now cuz it's 3 am and I'm abkut to pass out lol)

I think Valeska would work well. Might get me to question why I'm asked to kill you as well as give you the opportunity to possibly change me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back