• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Roleplay

SatiricalSadist

I'm interested in doing a role play, any kind as long as my character can have telekinetic powers. Just comment on here, sorry i don't have specific idea but i'm looking for a partner to come up with it together with me, that way we both like it.

Perhaps maybe a world where powers are the norm? Then we/you could meet someone without powers, and now have to run from the government to help keep the other hidden.

I believe what Tempesta is trying to express is that if a thread is that old, it is unlikely the individual who posted the thread is still looking to do the advertized RP. Especially since this thread has not been bumped in a while, and Satirical Sadist hasn't been online since November. It's a good rule of thumb to stick to the most recent threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back