• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Roleplay Partner

SilentPrincess828

Back from the dead?
Hello! I'm kinda new to roleplaying but I'm looking to get into it more seriously. I'm looking for a partner either with or without experience, who might have an idea for a story. I have in mind to most likely use a female character, but this could change depending on ideas. The story would most likely develop into a relationship between the characters, but it doesn't have to, I'm open to anything. I'm not interested in roleplaying from fandoms, just OCs. I prefer someone who uses proper grammar and doesn't use text speak, but I understand occasional mistakes (I make them myself, after all.) I am in college so I can be quite busy sometimes, but I will try my hardest to check in at least once a day (probably more) and I'd ask that a partner would do the same. If you ever want to abandon the roleplay please just let me know instead of leaving me hanging. I'm in the EST, and I don't know what else to include here so I'll shut up. If you have any other questions because I forgot something, feel free to ask.

It all sounds pretty fabulous, I'm game! I have experience and such, I'm just new to this website. Are there any specific storylines that you like, or anything to work out before becoming partners?

I'd be interested in starting a role play with you :) I'm fairly experienced and I can help create a plot.

They're original, though some of them have drawn inspiration from other characters from stuff. The main one I'm interested in using is a medium because I'm trying to work out more details about her personality and such. I have a bunch of other characters as well, and could make up new ones depending.

Not really, I'm really open to anything, I think being surprised will help character development. Would your rather have a modern or past setting?

Hello~ I have an idea for an rp, if you're interested. ^^ It's fantasy-oriented and slightly futuristic~

If you're interested PM me?~ (Click on my icon and click 'start up a conversation'.. or just reply back and tell me to pm you. Either way.
xD )

//Oooooh your icon is Snake!

//If you do want to roleplay though, I'll just let you know that I try my best to at least reply once every two days or so, but sometimes things just don't go my way, haha.//

If your still looking, I have most of my experience with OC rps and I'm pretty active! Please shoot me a PM any time!

I'd love to roleplay with you. Please PM me! I'd love to work something out. Not to mention I have a lot of unused characters that I would like to use...Though do keep in mind at least half of them are probably expecting mothers...Yes, they're pregnant, don't judge me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back