• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings !! Looking for a Roleplay Partner !!

Sweet_Trash61

• Just Your Average Mess •
!! Looking for a Roleplayer Partner !!

Hello~! I’m Sweet_Trash61, or Sweetz for short!
Obviously I’m here looking for a roleplay partner, so here are the following things I am looking for in a Roleplayer.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

• I usually write semi - literature, but I also would like to do literature— Though English isn’t my first language and a slight dyslexia isnt fun when i love to roleplay. So please, I’m sorry if theres typos! I do my best fix them ^^
  • Be respectful and patient please! I’m getting to that point of life where reality start poking me with a torch. So my replies can take a while (Like about a day or two) depending on how busy i get, but hopefully I do my best to be active and have a reply ready ^^
  • Characters! Please don’t control mine without my permission! It’s quite a huge pet peeve of mine so please don’t ^^”
  • I dont usually do Canon x Canon unless its a ship i know how to roleplay and a ship i like ^^
  • Speaking of canon characters I dont do Canon x OC, unless we do a double romance roleplay and you would do the same for me ^^
  • Pairings! I usually don’t mind the pairing whether it’s platonic or romantic. I usually do MxF, but I can also MxM or FxF
  • A good plot! I like planning out a plot with my roleplay partner. Plotting together is really great and I would love to do!
  • Don’t hesitate to ask me questions! I’m usually a chill person so let’s just be awkward together ^^
  • I might edit this whenever I have to add another thing, but it’s okay! ^^

! - Fandoms - !

Obviously we all have fandoms we want to roleplay! So here’s a “few” fandom and genres I’m into and would like to roleplay!​
  • Romance
  • Soulmate
  • Fantasy
  • Action
  • Adventure
  • Futuristic
  • Medieval
  • Voltron : Legendary Defenders
  • She-ra
  • The Dragon Prince
  • Black Butler
  • Owari no Seraph
  • Magi : The Labyrinth of Magic
  • Siren Lament
  • UnOrdinary
  • Super Secret

! - Plots -!

I usually post plots on a different thread, so whenever I edit I’ll put a links to certain plots I already posted ^^

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I guess that’s it for now! If you want to roleplay with me, don’t hesitate to PM me or say you want to roleplay with me here ^^
Thanks for reading~!!

yo! i'm kitzusa~
i'm wondering if you wanna do either a fantasy or soulmate roleplay with me. black butler or owari no seraph sounds cool, too, though- ahaha

Hey, I'd be happy to Rp with you if you're still interested? I'd love it if we could do Black Butler (I'd be happy to use a double romance as I think it would be unfair without it) but if that's not your cup of tea than that's fine with me and we might be able to discuss a different plot.

yo! i'm kitzusa~
i'm wondering if you wanna do either a fantasy or soulmate roleplay with me. black butler or owari no seraph sounds cool, too, though- ahaha

Sure! Id be happy to roleplay! We can discuss more through PMs so go ahead and PM me ^^

Hey, I'd be happy to Rp with you if you're still interested? I'd love it if we could do Black Butler (I'd be happy to use a double romance as I think it would be unfair without it) but if that's not your cup of tea than that's fine with me and we might be able to discuss a different plot.

Im still interested! And i dont mind a double! You can go ahead and PM me so we can discuss more ^^

Hey! I'd be willing to do an adventure roleplay with mild fantasy elements, if you're interested?

𝐡𝐞𝐲, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐚 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧: 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲? 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞.

𝐡𝐞𝐲, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐚 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧: 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲? 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞.

Sure just go ahead and send me a PM ^^

Oh my you read unordinary! I love it!! I would be willing to do an Unordinary roleplay if you're still looking for it. Send me a PM if you are. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back