• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a roleplay partner!!

LordHohenheim

Magic Eight Ball
Hello, hello! Lord Hohenheim here- I'm pretty new to this community but as said in my intro I'm most certainly not new to role-playing! Amino is the main site I use but I came here in hopes of finding better partners. If you're interested please comment down below! Forgive me if I'm a little slow- I'm still getting used to this site. XD Here is a little info regarding my roleplay style and everything.

I'm a semi-lit/literate roleplayer so I prefer my partner to be the same. I mainly roleplay bxb since all of my oc's are male. I roleplay fantasy/romance plots for the most part. I have a ton of oc's and a few plots as well. I do have roleplay rules and info on my fantasy universe. I rather not make this post too long so I'm ending it here!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back