• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a roleplay partner!

Jay Wolf

Bust :(
Heya there, random people! Im new to this site and an eager beaver to get to roleplaying and I'm awkward and before I start rambling here's some info!

First things first, Jay is typically a guy name. Does that make me a guy? No. I'm a girl. Don't forget it.

I don't have strong preferences as to what genre, but, I do like fantasy, romance, and stuff. I'm pretty okay with whatever, I guess, just let me know what you'd like. I like my roleplays to kinda be like a day to day life, not really plot and stuff. But, I can do a plot if you persist, I suppose.

I prefer to PM, it's just easier to keep track of.

How I respond is really based off of you you respond. If you do third person descriptive, I'll do that too, if you do first person casual, I'll do that too. Again, I'll let you decide.

I can type one word or one page, just let me know what you want, I guess. I'm a pretty quick typer and I'm good at quick responses.

Whelp. I guess that's it... uh... I look forward to roleplaying :)

Hey there! Welcome then. I am interested in a partner here lately to do a rp lately. I will say my reply sometimes can come out shorter on mobile and replays may take awhile as I don't have as much time on here as I would like to

Hey there! Welcome then. I am interested in a partner here lately to do a rp lately. I will say my reply sometimes can come out shorter on mobile and replays may take awhile as I don't have as much time on here as I would like to
Snazzy! And, that's fine if your replies aren't the quickest. I would love to do a RP with you, do you have a certain genre(s) in mind?

Snazzy! And, that's fine if your replies aren't the quickest. I would love to do a RP with you, do you have a certain genre(s) in mind?
Uhm that I have to try to think as I haven't roleplayed in a couple months... Where do you favor to rp? PM, a forum?

Something fandom/fantasy like with Romance.[/QUOTE]
Okay! I'm up for that! Are you fine with PM? It's easier to keep track of lol

Yeah, I only do PM too for the same reason.[/QUOTE]
Haha, then I guess I'll PM you and we can kinda discuss the RP there?
Hey! I’m looking for a new partner! Im interested in doing pretty much anything tbh!
Awesome sauce! I'd love to RP with you, Are you okay with PM?

Hey!! I’d love to maybe write with you! I can’t remember if maybe we already attempted to start something!
I love long term stories, tear jerkers, heart breaks and happy endings.
Let me know, if maybe you’d be free!(:

No. I'm a girl. Don't forget it.
450mmx150mm-RIGHT-exit.gif

Heya there, random people! Im new to this site and an eager beaver to get to roleplaying and I'm awkward and before I start rambling here's some info!

First things first, Jay is typically a guy name. Does that make me a guy? No. I'm a girl. Don't forget it.

I don't have strong preferences as to what genre, but, I do like fantasy, romance, and stuff. I'm pretty okay with whatever, I guess, just let me know what you'd like. I like my roleplays to kinda be like a day to day life, not really plot and stuff. But, I can do a plot if you persist, I suppose.

How I respond is really based off of you you respond. If you do third person descriptive, I'll do that too, if you do first person casual, I'll do that too. Again, I'll let you decide.

I can type one word or one page, just let me know what you want, I guess. I'm a pretty quick typer and I'm good at quick responses.

Hey there. I have a character I want to use in a medieval fantasy setting, or one I would like to use in a modern fantasy setting. If you're interested in hearing about either, let me know and we can plan something.

Hey there. I have a character I want to use in a medieval fantasy setting, or one I would like to use in a modern fantasy setting. If you're interested in hearing about either, let me know and we can plan something.

I am very interested, I love fantasy! Are you okay with PM?

Hey!! I’d love to maybe write with you! I can’t remember if maybe we already attempted to start something!
I love long term stories, tear jerkers, heart breaks and happy endings.
Let me know, if maybe you’d be free!(:

Sure thing! I would love to write with you, as well! Could we PM about it?

Hey! Interested! What pairing should do you like? Any genders your craving?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back