• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a roleplay partner

Scattered Words

In fear of getting overwhelmed, I wanted to close this thread to any more responses. Good luck on your search, and perhaps our paths will cross in the future

Why are you here?
I am here to look for a roleplay partner who will be patient with me and willing to brainstorm and develop ideas for plots and characters.

Who are you?
I am a 21+ female with a regular job. I am willing to play both genders and play multiple characters.

What do you like in roleplays?
In general, I like fantasy and adventure roleplays. I like interactions of characters with vastly different social positions or power. I like plots which include exile or stories of redemption. I like playing characters who are obsessed and extremely loyal to other characters.

What do you dislike in roleplays?
  • Characters: angels, demons
  • Powers: mind-reading, mind control
  • Pet peeve: improperly paragraphed dialogue

Random Ideas
(might be randomly updated)
  • A noblewoman who has been serving the temple (due to lack of marital matches) finds herself as the new queen after a war with a foreign nation causes the death of all other heirs to the throne. A talented general offers to support her if he will be named her heir
  • A princess and her maid escape their own kingdom after the princess's uncle seizes the throne by force by killing the king. They seek refuge in a neighboring kingdom, hoping to gain the support of their rulers

Last edited:
I'm interested in the noblewoman fantasy idea. PM me if you want to discuss Rp ideas :)

I'm interested in the princess and her maid idea if you are still looking!

I'm interested in the noblewoman fantasy idea. PM me if you want to discuss Rp ideas :)

Unfortunately, I recently just joined, so I can’t PM yet. If you’ll PM me, though, we can definitely get a brainstorming session going or we can brainstorm a bit here until I meet the post requirement.

Thanks for expressing interest! What kind of plots and characters do you prefer roleplaying?

I usually do more modern or historical RPs, but I'm willing to give medieval fantasy a shot! One idea I've had is a princess x thief story, but unlike a lot of them that just have the thief turn into a prince after he marries the girl, I was thinking the girl could struggle with having to give up her royalty for her love c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back